Free cancellation until 03/08
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$111
US$32
Pitchup.com
Solberge Hall Hotel(Newby Wiske)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$131
US$127
US$486
TripAdvisor
Golden Lion Hotel(Northallerton)
US$78
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeer gardenthe publeaving earlyequipped roomscleaned to a high standardfull englishone nightrange of beerssmall dogthe black swangreat roomhidden gemtea coffee making facilitiesbank holidayfew drinkscouldn't do enoughbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 5 November 2017

My girlfriend & I spent a really enjoyable one night stay-over at The Three Coopers. We were made to feel most welcome from our very friendly & helpful hosts from the moment we arrived. Our room was No.3 which was tastefully decorated, clean & also included toilet, shower, TV, wi-fi, hair dryer & tea/coffee making facilities. We also had a few drinks in the bar & the pub has a nice atmosphere & also Sky Sports on TV! Breakfast was served between 08.00-10.00 in the bar & I can honestly say that the 'Full English' was the better than any breakfast that I have ate at any hotel!! In my opinion The Three Coopers is a great, value for money place to stay if you are looking for somewhere to spend the night in the lovely little town of Bedale!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Passing through Bedale for one night only en route to Northumberland. Couldn't have picked a better place. The owners made us feel very welcome and our room was just right. Very comfortable and looked as though it had been recently refurbished.
The bathroom was clean and the shower wad a good size but perhaps needs some attention as it doesn't quite spray how it should. Breakfast was excellent and I would highly recommend this B&B to others.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017

We had one night here on the way back from the Scottish Highlands back home on the South Coast. Amazing scenery all around and on first impressions it just looks like your average pub and I certainly didn't have high expectations with the accommodation but for one night you can make exceptions. There was some misunderstanding when it came to the rooms as there were 4 adults and 4 children and we were only offered 2 double rooms and 1 king room so 2 kids had to sleep with one adult in one bed. Also on the website it says it is dog friendly but when we turned up they said it was only in the bar. Luckily we only have a small dog so the owner said it was fine to take upstairs. The rooms are very nicely decorated and the bedlinen and towels smell nice and clean. I have stayed in a few pubs and if you are at the front can usually hear revellers making noise outside, But here there was minimal noise and could get to sleep easily The rooms are clean and tastefully done. The owners took time out to show my daughter their new puppy and make our stay very nice. There is no on premise parking but under a minutes walk there is parking on the main street.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My perants came up to visit last week and stayed here for 5 nights, 5 very comftable nights. Sarah and Rob were fantastic, very accommodating and friendly, really looked after my mum and dad. The breakfasts are phenomenal and they have to go on a diet now ;-). Couldn't recomend them high enough. My perants loved there stay, the rooms are very well decorated, clean, and so very comftable. "Best sleep away from home." Direct quote from my mum. Thank you Sarah and Rob for looking after them so well.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017

We stayed as a group of 4 for 2 nights and found the 3 coopers to be absolutely fantastic. Central location, well equipped rooms and massive breakfast. Highly recommended and will be returning in the future to stay again. Thank you Rob and Sara for making our trip even better and for giving us the VIP Treatment. Hopefully we will be back again

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple