“We´ll be back :)”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Together with some friends, after having av good time bowling at Lucky Bowl which is situated close by, I enjoyed eating a later dinner here. The restaurant is nice and clean and in spite of being located almost inside a shopping centre, it provides a surprisingly good athmosphere with its buddha statues. The menu offers a rich variety of dinners and the food comes so fast that you might think it´s not well prepared - but it is. The female waiters are polite, but also a little bit shy. Maybe my friends and I look scary? In the end of our visit they get to know us more, and things loosens up. We´ll be back :)

1  Thank Frank N

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Their food is amazing, especially their tapas. Their catering is amazing too. It is absolutely not to expensive and their staff is extremely nice. Do me a favor and try the mango pudding for your dessert

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Ordered lamb filet for 14 persons, catering at home. Very good food and much better than I expected. compared to other catering businesses i have tried this was one of the best. Tender Perfect cooked lamb.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I think that this is the best Asian restaurant in eastern Norway.The service is good and the food is great :)

Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

The service is good, prices ok/ not too expensive. I tried several courses and most of them were very tasty and good. They all were also very eye- pleasing. The Peking soup could have been better, but the other courses were tasty.