All reviewsnice staywalking distanceon arrivalcharlesbuscleanlinessharbourreceptionmaltabalconyisland
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is a bit hard to notice until you stand in front of it, but location wise it was very good. Close to the sea and bus stops and Sliema's restaurants.
The staff was very polite and pros in their job. It feels they truly care your stay.
The breakfast is basic but gives a reasonably good start for your day.
We had room with view to the street and from the french balcony you could see a peek of the sea. It's good that the street is small side street and not the main road by the beach. There was no noticeable noise at nights. At times the room was too warm at nights but we could've just inform them and they would've adjusted the A/C. Well it was no big deal, so we decided not to do anything about it.
When you get to the hotel you receive a bottle of water and two adapters for (non-UK) electric devices. Great!
Overall, we are happy of our hotel pick.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jnu2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

A nice and clean place to stay with a good breakfast. The location is decent as well, walking distance to the Valletta ferry, buses, bars and restaurants. The owners and employees are very friendly and helpful, its clear they care that you have a pleasant stay. They went out of their way to try and locate lost luggage from the airline and to call our car service company as they saw us waiting outside 5 minutes past the pickup time.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ron_fan
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I have just returned from my wonderful vacation in Malta and I would like to write a review on the lovely Euro Guesthouse where I stayed.
First of all, I would like to mention Charles who was the evening and night receptionist. He is a walking history book, a perfect tour guide and all the information he gave me on Malta made my stay easier and more interesting. He is always there to help if anyone needs him. :-)
All the staff members were extremely kind and at the guests' service. The rooms were extremely tidy and always spotlessly clean. Even if the towels were not used so much, they changed them for fresh ones.
I loved the breakfast, too. There was always everything that one would need. Maltese bread was always the star of the day :-) but also ham, cheese, hard boiled eggs, croissant, fruit, coffee, fresh orange juice and my favourite the pancakes. :-) as many as you want :-)
The location is fantastic, shopping, swimming, restaurant facilities very close and what is very important Valetta, the ferries, boat rides to excursions and local buses are very close.
I would love to stay here again and recommend this hotel to everyone! But keep me one place free when I'd return hehehe

Room Tip: perfect location, wonderful staff, clean and everything you need for a pleasant stay!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank KingaG91
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my best friends for 7 days in this lovely hotel and we really love it. It is nearby to a bus station and close to the sea. From this station you can go to many places especially the most famous such s Valetta. The hotel is very clean and all the equipment is in very good condition. I love how careful are with the cleanliness in our room. The wifi works without any problem and the breakfast was perfect, many options and a huge variety of many things such as pancakes and croissants...
The staff was always so helpful and kindly.... especially Charles!!!! Charles was so much adorable... He welcomed us with a big smile and he helped with so many information for Malta!!!! We really love his company and we admire the time he spent to explain us and to answer all our questions..
Definitely we will visit again this hotel....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Νάνσυ Χ
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed in euro guesthouse in August and that was the best choise for us.
It is very close to the bay and we had a room with great side view of the sea.
The staff was very helpful and friendly.
Room always clean, WiFi very fast, good quality, air conditioning for free also worked good. Breakfast various and very tasty. We recommend this place.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple