All reviews nice stay walking distance on arrival charles bus cleanliness harbour reception malta balcony island
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I have just returned from my wonderful vacation in Malta and I would like to write a review on the lovely Euro Guesthouse where I stayed.
First of all, I would like to mention Charles who was the evening and night receptionist. He is a walking history book, a perfect tour guide and all the information he gave me on Malta made my stay easier and more interesting. He is always there to help if anyone needs him. :-)
All the staff members were extremely kind and at the guests' service. The rooms were extremely tidy and always spotlessly clean. Even if the towels were not used so much, they changed them for fresh ones.
I loved the breakfast, too. There was always everything that one would need. Maltese bread was always the star of the day :-) but also ham, cheese, hard boiled eggs, croissant, fruit, coffee, fresh orange juice and my favourite the pancakes. :-) as many as you want :-)
The location is fantastic, shopping, swimming, restaurant facilities very close and what is very important Valetta, the ferries, boat rides to excursions and local buses are very close.
I would love to stay here again and recommend this hotel to everyone! But keep me one place free when I'd return hehehe

Room Tip: perfect location, wonderful staff, clean and everything you need for a pleasant stay!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank KingaG91
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my best friends for 7 days in this lovely hotel and we really love it. It is nearby to a bus station and close to the sea. From this station you can go to many places especially the most famous such s Valetta. The hotel is very clean and all the equipment is in very good condition. I love how careful are with the cleanliness in our room. The wifi works without any problem and the breakfast was perfect, many options and a huge variety of many things such as pancakes and croissants...
The staff was always so helpful and kindly.... especially Charles!!!! Charles was so much adorable... He welcomed us with a big smile and he helped with so many information for Malta!!!! We really love his company and we admire the time he spent to explain us and to answer all our questions..
Definitely we will visit again this hotel....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Νάνσυ Χ
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed in euro guesthouse in August and that was the best choise for us.
It is very close to the bay and we had a room with great side view of the sea.
The staff was very helpful and friendly.
Room always clean, WiFi very fast, good quality, air conditioning for free also worked good. Breakfast various and very tasty. We recommend this place.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Izabela M
Reviewed 28 September 2016

This was chosen for location and specifically for a relaxing base.
The staff are all friendly and helpful, the hotel is clean and peaceful and you are made to feel welcome by Sylvain and his staff.
Must also mention Benny who maintains the hotel and is always cheerful and Charles who looks after things overnight.
My stay here was a pleasure and I hope to be back here next year.
My only suggestion would be that tea/coffee making facilities were introduced in the rooms.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Mike J
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

All in all, we had a nice stay at the Euro Guesthouse. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. The bus stop is only a few metres away, where you have good access!

+ the location of the hotel is very good and you have very good access
+ the room as well as the bathroom was very clean
+ very uncomplicated check-in (we told them when we are arriving in the morning and everything was already ready and we could immediatly get in the room)

- breakfast ends at nine o'clock and is not very good (small variety) but it was okay..

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends