We stayed for two nights in hotel Esperanza. About 5 minutes walking from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Playa Carrillo, 7 km south of the village of Samara.
The owner Dennis received us with open arms and directly we felt at home in this small ( 7 rooms) hotel. Clean rooms with airco and just some meters from the pool. In the direct surroundings are a lot of restaurants to each wish. Italian, Argentina and typical Costarican. All at some minutes walking. So you can drink without problems your favorite beer or wine with your dinner. In the morning a perfect breakfast was served with fresh fruits, fresh coffee, juice and your eggs the way you want them. Dennis gave us a lot of information about what to do in this area. We travel a lot in Costa Rica but the hotel Esperanza is one of the best in value for quality and hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family oriented hotel, welcoming singles, couples, wedding parties, families, children, and handicap guests. Being a small hotel of 7 rooms we offer a warm family atmosphere with the added bonus of having the amenities of the larger hotels. In 2007 we accomplished a total remodel including all guestrooms with European tiles and exotic Mahogany and Cedar woods throughout. The hotel also features the addition of a new custom pool and spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Esperanza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza Hotel Playa Samara
- Hotel Esperanza Costa Rica/Guanacaste - Playa Carrillo