“Best Grilled Sandwich Ever!!”

Chucha Grill n Chill
Ranked #20 of 45 Restaurants in Pantai Cenang
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Description: Gourmet food truck in Langkawi. Come n chill with us with our lovely fabulous foods. Serving the best Grilled Cheese in the island with combination of homemade BBQ Pulled Beef, Cilantro Chilli n Lime Chicken Breast, Pepperoni with Tomato Garlic Basil Sauce, and look out for our monthly special dish promotion! And don't forget the best Grilled Hot Wings! See you!!!
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were walking along Cenang road and weren't even hungry. But as soon as we passed this food truck, we saw their simple but unique sign of interesting sandwiches.

So out of curiosity, we decided to try some. The chef was so friendly. The order was done in less than 10 minutes. He handed our order which comes in two loaves. As soon as we took a bite, we felt lost for words for a moment! The bite was simply heavenly as we have not tasted anything like this before! We don't remember what we ordered, but it had cheese in it and it was simply perfect and amazing!

I can say that this was the best grilled sandwich in Langkawi and when we return, this will be the first thing we will look for! Amazing!

1  Thank devonc918

Reviewed 16 November 2016

We passed by this food truck one night when we go for a massage then decided to try their Grilled Pulled Beef Sandwich. When we had a bite, only God knows how it tasted like. So good, so delicious, so indescribable!! Definitely a must-try food in Pantai Cenang, Langkawi!

1  Thank StefpennyE
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Oh my god I was in for a treat luckily we just walked past didn't want to pay for overpriced food and found this guy.. an I was so happy I did food was truly amazing!!!

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I just ate there tonight and the grilled sandwich was great! I had the maribated chicken one and it was melty with good quality cheese, very nice chicken and sauce, very good quality toast bread. I rly rly recommend the place! I wish the owner all the best. No music = more barakah!

Reviewed 15 May 2016

tasty chicken sandwich! I went there twice for food at night, walking the street :D
and he is even nicer guy. I enjoyed a lot!