“Surprisingly good!”
Review of La Bella Pizzeria

La Bella Pizzeria
Ranked #15 of 45 Restaurants in Pantai Cenang
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: We serves Italian Cuisines, such as Pizza, Pasta, Sandwich, Burger, Soup and Italian Breakfast.
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

A pizzeria is not the first restaurant that comes to mind when visiting Langkawi, but this pizzeria had me impressed. It looks humble at the outside but the pizza I ordered (a cheese pizza with tomato and basil) was good, and the salmon pasta was nice. There was only a cook and a server there but our orders came on time and the staff were attentive. Keep it up!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

The place is kinda small but comfortable.
The pizza itself was delicious and worth the price.
The pasta was a bit expensive for me (considering the portion) but delicious too.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Finding good pizza in Thailand was hard, and same goes for here in Malaysia. Crust tasted too sugary or white, and the cheese was just piled on. It wasn't cheap either and the large was a medium. I got the pepperoni pizza. If I had to do it again I'd try the Red Tomatoe.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Truly great pizzas, with the very Italian style of thin crust. I would give this place 5/5, but the decor is very simple. This takes nothing away from the food however, which is lovely and well priced.

1  Thank Matthew F
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Very good pizza, but slow service. If you are looking for a good pizza and have time definitely this is the place to try.

1  Thank kahiromijp