“Delicious!”

Domino Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 46 Restaurants in Kuah
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I just happened to be in the area, and we felt like having pizza and pasta for dinner. Worth it ❤️

The 24rm Hawaiian pizza I ordered was super cheesy, thin & crispy, just wonderful. The carbonara my mum ordered was fantastic. We also ordered burger and fish & chips. They were okay. I think the burger has a strong flavor, too much pepper i started coughing (-1 star for that but everyone has their own preference).

Service was good too. Thank you for the good food!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

When you want a good western burger and fries, come here! Delicious, juicy, yummylicios! That's my word! Cheap beer, great eats, awesome service!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

The owner of this restaurant is try hard to keep the place going with his selection of menu and food choices but unfortunately not up to par.
If you're not the particular type then it's ok. But if you wish goood quality assured Italian dishes as the name suggests then you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Ordered the signature chicken burger, comes with a good portion of patty and large portion of fries. But the mushroom soup is a bit disappointing.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We went to this restaurant in the search to have some food other than rice. Something western e.g. Burgers and chips. I know you go on holiday to sample things new and exiting which we had done for the first 6 day. The food good and on par with food in the UK.