“Please dont go to this place”

Kairali - The Ayurvedic Healing Village
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Palakkad
Reviewed 25 August 2011

This place is for the ayurvedic treetment purpose not for the family to spend the life, I have got some 3000 gift voucher for 2 night 3 days, i went by car from bangalore, if you dont have car please dont go..., we drived around 400km and found the place palakkad, we thought its hilly station but its not that..after we asked for the Kairali which is 10km from palakkad, once we reached there we felt we have taken wrong decision, food was worst like patients serverd kind but you need to pay 300 for that, the resort guys only intersted in foreign people as they come for ayurvedic and pay handsome money like 60k for 1 week, if indian goes they wont care tall, we got bored and though to go out we came to know there is falls in place DHONI after driving 25KM from resort, we came to know they are not allowing people to go fot the falls. and there is no much places to see and also food is worst and language problem, there people cant speak hindi also, so you can servive if you know malayalam only.
please dont go to this place,

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
17  Thank Vishwanath772

Reviewed 5 August 2011

My search for an Ayurvedic resort started few weeks back on the internet and also through some friends from India. I was looking for a 2 Week long ayurvedic treatment for my back pain. My friend at trawellindia gave us the best service in this area and most reasonable prices. They facilitated all changes we had to make before and during our stay. The recommended resort was an amazing choice and had the services we were looking for. Exceptional services with exceptional quality of doctors. I was truly cured of my back problem.This ayurvedic resort was truy amazing. I would come back next year for a rejuvenation program.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank RonnTrav
Reviewed 20 April 2011

It is the second time that we come back to the Kairali Resort for treatments.
the treatments are very good, you fell completely strong from the body and the spirit when you live the Kairali Resort.
Everything is done to have a wonderful stay.
People are so nice, able to offer you the best service any time
I really recommend this Kairali Resort

Room Tip: The doctor is a magician
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank thomas187147
Reviewed 31 January 2011

Very friendly people, twice a day a good treatment and helpful waiters in the restaurant. I enjoyed the days here very much.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2011

Its huge green lush area with palm tree was awesome and gives a fresh feel
to mind. A place that is far from crowded and polluted cities like Delhi.

Their ayurvedic treatments like panchkarma, sirodhara, sirovasti and other
treatment about that I never heard were really nice. All ayurvedic herbs and
oil used for treatment and massage were completely chemically free and
natural, also prepared form their own plants. Doctors were well experienced
and trained.

Deluxe room was well cleaned and had royal looks. Room services were very
good. Food was delicious. Staff was very dedicated and polite.

Modern facilities like internet, TV, games court, children activities and
cultural tours also available. And the best thing is cost that was under my
budget. After staying of 7 days I felt a change in myself was felling more
fresh and more energetic

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vyomeshaggarwal
Also consider these accommodations in or near Palakkad
25.3 km away
5.7 km away
Srichackra International
Srichackra International
#15 of 18 in Palakkad

Been to Kairali - The Ayurvedic Healing Village? Share your experiences!