Lowest prices for your stay
US$156
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Trip.comUS$188
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2015

I boked one night in this Best Western Hotel. They had a very nice breakfast, good internet connection. I felt very well there and can recmmend it! Only (little bit) sad thing - the opening hour from the pool are to short in the evening.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 4 October 2015

On the 7th leg of our September trip we stayed at the Best Western Hotel Della Rosa in Parma Italy,
The hotel was easy to find with good parking, the hotel is very nice with friendly reception staff and the bar staff were nice, but that's where it ends.
We went down for dinner at 8 o clock and were treated like aliens, we had to wait for ages to be seated then treat like muck by the head waiter, just as I was about to start my second course he asked me to sign the bill I informed him that I was not finished and we would require the dessert menu when the second course was over and we would also require coffee or tea etc but he insisted I sign it there and than, when it can to dessert there was no menu available only ice cream and tiramisu, we have never been treated so badly in any hotel restaurant in any of the countries we have visited.
I would definitely not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2015
Reviewed 15 September 2015

If you have not asked all the questions before you book, you will be surprised when you arrive in a wheelchair, that you cannot use the regular hotel pool, so you have to wait if you are allowed to use the term all pool during the hours they tell you , if you find out standing g in front of closed doors in your bathing cloth.!!!!
Also you cannot use the big bubble hotel pool with wheelchai, but they accept your money in full for the things they do not tell you!,, this is unfair and therefore the hotel is no recommendation for foreign wheelchair guests!!!
PPP

Date of stay: September 2015
Reviewed 30 December 2014

This hotel is an assurance. The staff is hospitable and always helpful and the services are very equipped. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel; I recommend yo y'all.
When I went there, the hotel was full so the internet connection (free WiFi in the whole area) was slow but this is the only flaw that I had noticed.

Date of stay: December 2014
1  Thank danieledallolio
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Traditional hot springs resort located close to busy Parma in a quiet village. Comfortable accommodation and friendly staff and healthy swim for those to which this appeals. Good value for money and great Italian atmosphere.

Date of stay: August 2014