“happiness”

BOLGHERI+
Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in Bolgheri
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 September 2017

on a great spot in the centre of the village you will enjoy classic italian food and great local wines. made with love and craftsmanship: sitting in the sun, having a great vermentino and pasta, happiness...

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here one evening. The waiter informed us of all the food including specials. We chose the Tuscan special plate to share, then spinach and ricotta ravioli for my husband and octopus pappardelle for me. It was all divine. We also had a bottle of local Bolgheri red and water, all for 65€. A great restaurant.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch with our two children, 7 & 5. The staff were so friendly & helpful, & absolutely brilliant with our girls. We had a delicious platter of cheeses to begin with fruit & honey, & handmade ravioli to follow. Our girls had fillet steak which is without a doubt the best steak I have ever tasted! It was amazing. The wine was gorgeous & the setting is beautiful. This restaurant is an absolute gem & I hope to go back soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

The best fillet steak. Unbelievable flavour. Great atmosphere, really lovely dining area in the centre of this wonderful Tuscan town. Service was extremely friendly and relaxed although it took a while to get the bill. Other than that, this place was a real joy.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

We went as a family of four, a baby, a toddler and misses and I. We had a chilled and relaxed meal, the staff spoke fantastic English and didnt mind taking the time to translate the menu.

Our food was fresh and tasty. Would certainly recommend.

We also tried the wine. As wine novices they were very helpful and polite. Good considering the area.