“Fabulous food ”

Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Atmosphere and typical Tuscan cuisine in this corner of history Bolgheri . Large selection of supertuscan wines . In the summer outdoor seating area overlooking the world's most famous vineyards . In winter, warm and romantic candlelight evenings with pleasant jazz bands.
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here one evening. It's a beautiful location with superb food. I had spinach and ricotta ravioli and beef stew to follow. My husband had little gnocchi followed by cinghaile with polenta. We had water and half a litre of house red for 75€.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The choice of food is great, the service wonderful and the atmosphere always good. Some evenings there is music. Whatever we have eaten it has always been good

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I live near here so I go quite often.The restaurant itself is lovely, very old. In the summer you can eat outside in the piazza, very beautiful, very romantic, all candlelit tables.The food is very good, mostly game which is caught near by. The pasta is delicious, no fish dishes. Well worth going, especially for a special occasion.One of my very favourite restaurants, all the staff are very obliging.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Well with plenty of choices for places to eat we were not disappointed. The started which was described as deep fried pizza dough ball with a slither of lard by my other half was one of the most delicious things I have nibbled on in Tuscany. For mains we had the pasta with boar which was deliciously rich and the ricotta and spinach revision in sage butter both fab. Don't go if you are in a rush this place is for a relaxed luncheon. Enjoy, I know we did.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

We had lunch here after walking around the town one day. It was a great place to stop. The waiter did not speak much english, but was very friendly, and we did not have any trouble communicating with him. We were in Bolgheri, so we just got the house wine, and it was delicious! The food was also great. I got papparadele with wild boar, and m husband got gnocchi with blue cheese, pears, and truffles. We would certainly eat here again.