“a brilliant meal deal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2017

The food was absolutely wonderful - authentic Italian ingredients, freshly cooked - and copious amounts. Delicious wine too. The restaurant itself is stylish, in the lovely eccentric village of torre alfina. Friendly staff.
Amazing value if you go Monday to Friday - the deal is valid until 30 June 2017

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Nestled in the sweet village of Torre Alfina, this restaurant is always fantastic. The pasta is made in house and the fettuccine with mushrooms literally melts in your mouth. The pizzas are thin and crispy and always delicious. But, my very favorite thing in the entire world is the focaccia with rosemary, olive oil, and salt. I eat it almost every day when I am in Torre Alfina, and miss it terribly when I'm gone. The menu is diverse and there is something for everyone, and very reasonably priced. The staff is warm and friendly, and I always feel like family when I am there. I'm looking forward to returning in February.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Having eaten in and around the area for a while we visited on a recommendation. The staff were very friendly but the service was slow and the food was average. I guess the reason for the lesser review is that the price didn't reflect the quality hence my comments. This was hotel prices for indifferent food.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Torre Alfina is a charming small village with a spectacular castle. And a very good trattoria serving traditional dishes with flair. Their pasta is homemade with well seasoned sauces. The staff are very friendly, but speak very little English. Even so, you will be treated well and will leave happy. Be sure to call first to be sure they are open--times are a bit random.

Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

We had a nice lunch in this restaurant. We took the menu at 15€ and had plenty to eat: pasta and veal were very good dishes. The menu also includes water, wine and coffee ! Great value indeed! I strongly recommend it.