Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
FindHotel
US$139
SAVE US$7
PricelineUS$146
Agoda.comUS$146
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2019

We spent a week in Puglia and we really enjoyed our stay in Sierra Silvana. What deserves particular appreciation is restaurant with delicious food and a selection of local wines. We send special thanks to Paolo (our waiter and sommelier) that proposed us some exquisite local wines.
Rooms are very clean and all our needs were taken care of immediately.
Every evening hotel offered music or other entertainment, also animation for kids.
Hotel is located in mountains so during sweaty summer days and evenings you won't suffer from extreme temperatures. We will definitely come back!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

The hotel has a beautiful pool, live music at the bar Saturday night and food at the restaurant was good. However the bed was very hard, terrible pillows and no much amenities. Senior staff at the restaurant quite rude and impatient.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank cacalone87
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay. The pool is big and has both deep and shallow ends. The garden is lovely and the rooms comfortable. The restaurant was nice and the staff very friendly and facilitating. Overall a lovely place!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2019

Recently I stayed at this hotel during a group holiday. Group parties are well catered for and it is a popular venue with the locals - two weddings during the week and other family occasions.
The rooms are comfortable and clean, housed in blocks a little way from the main building, although I needed to have a light on during the day.
Catering for many people is difficult, but the choice from three starters and three mains was good. However the food could have been hotter and vegetarians didn’t have much choice. The antipasti was always delicious.
The wine choice was good and the cocktails in the bar wonderful.

The location is ideal for visiting the delightful towns and beautiful countryside of Puglia.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 2 June 2019 via mobile

Firstly, the positives, nice location for touring Puglia, quiet & peaceful set in nice grounds, rooms very clean though very basic for 4*. The barman was a most charming, polite and and friendly man.

However, the start of my holiday was somewhat spoilt by being put in a disabled room (although I am not disabled). The bathroom was not as indicated on their website but in fact a wet room with a tiny curtained shower which leaked water not only into the bedroom, going under the wardrobes etc but also out into the main corridor. After 2 showers I was paddling in water 1” deep so raised my concerns with the hotel receptionist. He showed no interest at all in my discomfort and inconvenience and immediately said there was no other room available. After 15 minutes of arguing with him, he miraculously produced a key to another room. The most annoying thing about this was his bad attitude which at best was arrogant and dismissive of me as a paying guest and even more so that he had been untruthful in stating that no other room was available when in fact there was. When I made a complaint to the tour company who booked this holiday they said that the hotel knew they should not give these rooms out to non disabled people. I was left to pack all my belongings and move them to another room with no help offered from the hotel staff, which was quite disgraceful, not to mention inconvenient.

Next negative was the food at dinner, the main course on 3 nights was inedible. The hotel seemed capable of producing decent food because other tables had better looking food, so perhaps this was because I was with a tour group and budget limited. Although in paying £1,400 for 7 days one expects decent food. Breakfasts were ok and plentiful - as standard in Italy.
My advice to the Proprietors of this hotel would be to train Reception staff to be polite and courteous to customers and certainly not to be untruthful as that receptionist was about there being no other room. He always seemed to stand around doing nothing and certainly did nothing to help me and then ignored me for the rest of the week.

Date of stay: May 2019