Backpackers Hostel(McLeod Ganj)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$15
Anupam Resort(McLeod Ganj)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$27
US$21
  • Restaurant
Hotel Greenwoods Inn &Bar(McLeod Ganj)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$18
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$21/night.

The Bloom BnB(McLeod Ganj)
US$23
Fortune Park Moksha(McLeod Ganj)
TripAdvisor
  • Free Breakfast
Backpackers Inn(McLeod Ganj)
  • Room Service
Bella Heights(McLeod Ganj)
TripAdvisor
Bogdo House(McLeod Ganj)
Agoda.com
All reviewsrooftop cafehot waterbudget hotelnew buildingclimbing stairsroom servicechaimain roadsuper deluxe roomgreat viewtop floorclean roomscomfortable staytriund trekmountain viewoff seasongreat hospitality
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I'll begin with the room because the sleep in infant the most important thing. the rooms are super comfortable and extremely cozy. we did not have any problems regarding anything about the room. The view from the deck was spectacular and to enjoy a cup of coffee or breakfasts was definitely a highlight of our entire trip.
while everything about Pink House was amazing I have to take a moment to appreciate the staff. despite our stay at several places, I have never seen anybody so polite and accommodating especially MR. Salmaan! thank you for a wonderful experience and I would come back every time.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Anant,
Greetings from Pink House!!
Thank you so much for your valuable and kind feedback. It means a lot for us. I am happy to know that you had a pleasant stay in our home and you enjoyed our food too.
Thank you for your compliment for our all staff especially for Mr. Salman. Your appreciation is like the whole world for our staff. Pink House is always committed for special care and hospitality.We would really love to host you again and again.

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed 31 March 2018

What I will remember, is not only the fantastic view we had every day at breakfast, or during our dinner. What I will remember is not only the quality of the service and the reactivity of the staff. What I will remember is not only the great food... What I will always celebrate and remember is the people we met there who became great friends. We shared Fab ventures: such as great discussion, coffee, Massala Tea... and an Internation Badminton Match... By the way no one won... We stopped counting the points... What I learnt is that what makes the Beauty of a place is the People's love & friendships. For this specific reason and the other ones I can only invite you to chose this location. Have fun, be nice & welcome to the Pink House Venturing. With Love, Your Friend: BENJAMIN PEAN

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Benjamin,
What I will write to express my heartiest gratitude is not only the words
enough. What I will say to thank to you, not only for your beautiful words but for
your beautiful feelings with Pink House. I am glad to read your each and every
single word which shows your love and appreciation itself. I am delighted to
know that you were overwhelmed with our excellent hospitality and that you
liked our staff and the service. Thank you for appreciating our team efforts and
liking our masala tea and coffee. We also enjoyed an International Badminton
Match with you and Annie Marrie ;). The time we spent together during your
stay in Pink House is over all unforgettable for us :D
I am really happy that you had a pleasant and joyful stay with our loving and
friendly staff.
Hope to host you again in future for serving our excellent hospitality and to
play another Badminton Match;)
Thank you for recommendation Pink House with all your love.

Best Regards
Javid Bhat

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The rooms were very comfortable with an awesome balcony view.
Food was great and freshly prepared.
The staff (especially Mr. Salman) was also very courteous, friendly and helpful. They made us feel like home.

The decor of the hotel is amazing, especially the wall paintings. Artistically designed roof-top restaurant is an ideal spot for sun-bathing and reading the books/playing board games available there.

Reaching hotel involves some physical efforts in climbing stairs but once you reach there, you'll realize that its worth it.

I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Mcleodganj and would rate it 5 stars.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank yugank k

Dear Yugank,

Thank you for staying in Pink House and for leaving a fantastic review for our
hotel décor, wall paintings and hospitality. It was a pleasure to have you as
our guest at Pink House. We are delighted to know you had a pleasant stay
in our home. We always try to give a home like feeling to all our guests.
Thank you for appreciating our staff, especially Mr. Salman. We will definitely share your appreciation with all our staff for their motivation.

Please visit again and give us more chance to serve you our best services
and hospitality.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Trust me this is one of the best places that i have come across in mcledoganj. The personal touch and hospitality of everyone there. Mr Salman who is manager ensure your over all stay is like home.

This was my first visit with my wife and i found place serene, beautiful and peaceful to cherish the stay in hill town.

The restaurant is amazing where you can sit and view mighty dhauldhar range in front and enjoy the view

Room Tip: Best rooms are room with balcony towards dhauldhar hills
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shwetank s

Dear Shwatank,

Greetings!!!

First of all let me thank to you for giving us 5 star rating. It’s appreciated. I am
happy to know that you had a personal touch feeling by our staff hospitality.
Thank you for appreciating to Mr. Salman as well as to all our hotel staff.

I am delighted to know that you had a good time with your wife at Pink House. I wish
and hope to meet you again for precious time to host you in Pink House.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Stayed here for 5 nights last week of dec/ early jan. Rooms are cozy and well maintained. You have an amazing view of the mountains from the room balcony. Hotel staff members were very courteous and helpful.

Would definitely stay here again if I visit Mcleodganj.

Room Tip: best views
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear Saurabh,
Greetings!!
Thank you for giving us a pleasure to host you in Pink House. I am really
happy to know that you had a good stay with us. Thank you for your kind and
appreciating words for our hotel staff. Hope to see you soon again soon.Inshallah

Javid Bhat