Pink House
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Moon Walk Residency(McLeod Ganj)
View Hotel
Hotel The Vaikunth(McLeod Ganj)
  • Restaurant
Hotel King Castle(McLeod Ganj)
Villa Paradiso(Dharamsala)
View Hotel
All reviewsrooftop cafethe main roadhot waterstairs to climbbudget hotelnew buildingroom servicechaisuper deluxe roomrooms are basicwalk uptop floorgreat viewcomfortable staytriund trekmountain viewroom balcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'll begin with the room because the sleep in infant the most important thing. the rooms are super comfortable and extremely cozy. we did not have any problems regarding anything about the room. The view from the deck was spectacular and to enjoy a cup of coffee or breakfasts was definitely a highlight of our entire trip.
while everything about Pink House was amazing I have to take a moment to appreciate the staff. despite our stay at several places, I have never seen anybody so polite and accommodating especially MR. Salmaan! thank you for a wonderful experience and I would come back every time.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What I will remember, is not only the fantastic view we had every day at breakfast, or during our dinner. What I will remember is not only the quality of the service and the reactivity of the staff. What I will remember is not only the great food... What I will always celebrate and remember is the people we met there who became great friends. We shared Fab ventures: such as great discussion, coffee, Massala Tea... and an Internation Badminton Match... By the way no one won... We stopped counting the points... What I learnt is that what makes the Beauty of a place is the People's love & friendships. For this specific reason and the other ones I can only invite you to chose this location. Have fun, be nice & welcome to the Pink House Venturing. With Love, Your Friend: BENJAMIN PEAN

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The rooms were very comfortable with an awesome balcony view.
Food was great and freshly prepared.
The staff (especially Mr. Salman) was also very courteous, friendly and helpful. They made us feel like home.

The decor of the hotel is amazing, especially the wall paintings. Artistically designed roof-top restaurant is an ideal spot for sun-bathing and reading the books/playing board games available there.

Reaching hotel involves some physical efforts in climbing stairs but once you reach there, you'll realize that its worth it.

I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Mcleodganj and would rate it 5 stars.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Trust me this is one of the best places that i have come across in mcledoganj. The personal touch and hospitality of everyone there. Mr Salman who is manager ensure your over all stay is like home.

This was my first visit with my wife and i found place serene, beautiful and peaceful to cherish the stay in hill town.

The restaurant is amazing where you can sit and view mighty dhauldhar range in front and enjoy the view

Room Tip: Best rooms are room with balcony towards dhauldhar hills
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shwetank s
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Stayed here for 5 nights last week of dec/ early jan. Rooms are cozy and well maintained. You have an amazing view of the mountains from the room balcony. Hotel staff members were very courteous and helpful.

Would definitely stay here again if I visit Mcleodganj.

Room Tip: best views
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo