2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
PricelineUS$82
Hotels.comUS$82
TravelocityUS$82
All reviews sunday lunch lovely venue piping hot an overnight stay lovely room full english breakfast cooked breakfast wedding solihull chap
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2021

I was extremely happy with my room it was clean and fresh .. the breakfast was absolutely delicious. My only gripe is as it was a family party why was there only 2 staff members working the bar and one off those kept disappearing and only seemed to want to serve certain customers so that was a little disappointing.

Reviewed 30 December 2021

Stayed overnight after party,room was excellent and very clean. My only disappointment was the fact there was no guiness, I only booked the room because there was a guiness tap on the bar and after I booked I found out there wasn't any.they wouldn't let me cancel so I stopped anyway even though I only lived 15 minutes away. Very disappointed I couldn't have a good drink, there wasn't any kind of stout which is all I drink. The bar staff said there was a supply issue because of the covid but for a big party it should have been sorted and there were other drinks that had ran out. The hotel was brill and the staff were really good pity about the drinks issue. Lots of the guests were upset about the shortage of drinks.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 December 2021

We arrived to a friendly Merry. Christmas from the owner who showed us to our table. The atmosphere and Christmas decorations were very welcoming and tasteful. Everything was COVID safe and adhered to as far as the hotel was concerned. The lunch was wonderful great selection of Fresh vegetables and hot, as was dessert, mince pie and coffee/tea. The staff who looked after us were efficient professional and delivered everything with a smile. This was our first experience of eating out on Christmas Day and it won’t be our last here .THANK YOU ALL for working so hard.

Reviewed 23 December 2021 via mobile

Room was spotless and pleasantly decorated etc very much in line with a Premier Inn room (which is a compliment!) The staff were pleasant and friendly and breakfast was served in pleasant surroundings overlooking the grounds. Combine the above with a country location just a short distance of the motorway and with easy access into Birmingham and there’s nothing to fault

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2021

Arranging the Christmas party was very easy. The staff members were very helpful especially Callum. Callum was very accommodating and made the booking process so much easier. On the night of the Christmas party, he introduced himself and made regular checks on our table to see if we needed anything. In terms of the overnight accommodation, the room was very cold upon arrival. There was only 1 heater in the room and it took ages to heat up the room. The floors were very creaky and very annoying. The bed was comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled solo
The Limes Country Lodge Hotel, Other at The Limes Country Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2021

Hi AJAY

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
I have passed your kind words onto Callam, he has been a vital part of the team with organizing all the Christmas events so thank you for recognizing his hard work.
Regarding the room, i have passed your feedback onto housekeeping and maintenance.

Hopefully we will see you again next year.
Kind regards