See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 May 2016

This is one of the best hotels in Saint Vlas .This is my favourite resort and i come every summer.Marina Palace is with a perfect location and the style is excellent.The rooms are pretty and the personal team is very friendly and helpfull.The price are normal for Bulgaria.Amazing black sea view

1  Thank javiparetas
Snejina S, Manager at Hotel Palace Marina Dinevi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

We aporeciate your opunion and looking forward to see you again!

Reviewed 5 February 2016

Best location with an amazing view to the marina. The rooms were quite good and spacious and the staff is very friendly. Hotel Palace Marina Dinevi is the best choice if you want to relax and experience true comfort and luxury exactly on the Black Sea coast.

1  Thank Valeri N
Snejina S, Manager at Hotel Palace Marina Dinevi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Once you step inside, you can start to see how truly beautiful this hotel is. We stayed there with my husband for 5 days and we will come back for sure! Our hotel room was clean and really spacious. Everything was absolutely first class!

1  Thank Radostina K

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

I booked a night here for my wife and myself to celebrate our anniversary and if this is the standard of 5 star in Bulgaria then I won't bother again. Positives are the location is fantastic and rooms are well decorated and spacious.

Negatives, there is nothing in the hotel, no bar of any note, no restaurant but it is affiliated with the Admiral where we got our buffet breakfast which was pretty mediocre, when I tried to get some information from the front desk about the hotel the girl just shrugged her shoulders at me.

The worst thing about this visit though was that we were kept awake until 4am with the noise of music from a nearby bar and when I asked at reception about a later checkout she said it would have to be 11 am, even thought out booking confirmation said noon. When I explained about the noise again she just shrugged her shoulders at me.

For the price I would not come back here again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank JohnPak83

Reviewed 19 June 2015

The hotel is located at the Marina with a sea view and proximity of the beach. It was beginning of the season and it was very relaxed and silent.
Rooms are well equiped, beautifully furnished.
People at the reception are very nice and friendly.
Breakfast is standard high level.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business