All reviews quiet week cheap week a couple of minutes sunny beach barman bulgaria sea
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Stayed there for a week in June. This hotel is in right place, with right workes, warm swimming pool and cosy, hospitable atmosfere. Of course, those, who prefer 5 star servise, will find 3 stars. But these 3 stars are really big and tasty. Many thanks to Chef Cooker Vaselin Dimitrov for so tasty and healthy Bulgarian dishes and very well organized work in the hotel restaurant. Good luck to all Primasol Sineva Park team.

Room Tip: Rooms with the sea/pool view, higher floors
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DRGINA2017
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for a week towards the end of May. We were just looking for a quiet week away with some sunshine and had never been to Bulgaria so thought we would give it a shot.
We arrived late on and the place was pretty quiet, unfortunately the bars had closed but they had supplied us with sandwiches in the room which was nice as we were starving. The receptionist was nice and spoke fairly good English. The room was nice and the bed comfy. We had a room which overlooked the pool and you could see the sea which was a 5 minute walk down the hill. I think there may have been about 25 people staying at the hotel when we were there so getting a sun bed wasn't a problem. Plus there were loads. Likewise hardly anyone used the pools, but they were really cold as it was about 4 weeks before the season kicks off ...around mid June and the weather was a little patchy. We had two days of full sun, the rest were sunny intervals.. still burnt my forehead though!! There was a cool wind and it was quite deceiving. The food was pretty basic when we were there but the choice started to get better just as we were leaving as more people started to arrive, but it was ok, don't expect 5 star choices! The dining room is fairly small... We were all inclusive and the beer was ok, wines and spirits as per standard at these sorts of places, we hardly spent any money. There was really only one bar open and that was outside by the pool. When it rained they opened the one inside, but they were clearly running on reduced staffing at this time. We went for a walk down the Main Street and saw literally 10 people... was very quiet, but we were told it did get pretty busy in the Main season. It's not like Sunny Beach down the coast which is like the Bulgarian Benidorm...

Overall, if you want a quiet cheap week away before the season starts and your not a fussy eater this is a great little hotel. The staff are attentive and pleasant, the rooms are nice , the pools are nice, but The weather may be a bit hit or miss, but when the suns out it's pretty hot! I even went in the sea, which was really cold! But after a couple of minutes it's ok .. !

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tim H
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Even though we appeared to be the only English guests here the Front of House manager Evelina Boradjieva spoke very good English and was extremely helpful and very friendly towards us. She made our stay a delight. We had a lovely room on the first floor (There is only ground floor first floor and second floor, in fact there are only 92 rooms in total) with a view of the pool and then out onto the Black sea and on a clear day the Old Town at Nessebar could be seen in the distance. There are plenty of sunbeds available and not once had towels been left on them to reserve them. There is no evening entertainment at the Hotel (but you can visit the Sister Hotel next door (PrimaSol beach) if that is your want.We enjoyed the fact that the Bars in the Hotel closed at 23.00pm and by Midnight everything was quiet and shut down for the night. The rooms were larger than we have been used too in Ibiza and Croatia and were spotlessly clean. The water is so soft and the water pressure is amazing, and we had a full bath not just a shower even though Bulgarians like to bathe under running water. The air quality in Sveti Vlas is so good that people with breathing difficulties i.e. Asthmas etc., come here especially as the air quality helps their condition.The food and the Service at the Hotel were great, in fact we enjoyed it so much we are going back again next year, 2017. The location suited us to a T. We could walk into Sunny Beach and Old Nessebar in one direction along the Beach or the Main road or a quieter Road situated between the two. Or we could in the other direction and visit the Harbor where the Yachts are moored and then on to Elenite passing by a long flower bed with the most amazing number and variety of butterflies, bees and other insects you have ever seen. Public transport is relatively easy to understand and Taxi fares are reasonable. There is even a horse and cart ride for those with a lesser sense of smell. Car hire seems relatively cheap as well although we prefer walking as you get more of the flavour of the local people and countryside.If you prefer to eat out and not in your Hotel the food is very reasonable and of a very good standard and the shopping for Handbags, Shoes, Fashion, Leather coats and souveniers is second to none and I love the little Grannies who line the promenade in Sunny Beach knitting their Cotton table cloths on circular needles that you can buy to bring home. A large circular, two coloured ,100% Cotton table cloth cost me £24.00 which I thought was very good value for money! All in all an excellent holiday and I shall never go back to Spain again especially as we can fly to Bourgas Airport from Norwich Airport which is approximately 10 minutes from our front door!!

Room Tip: First floor and second floor rooms overlooking the pool have the best view! We had 204.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank StaEulalia
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I have returned last week from Sineva Park. Having already a lot of friends there I knew already what to expect, and I can keep on recommending to everyone who's looking for a nice holiday.
What I liked:
- clean rooms and common spaces: we didn't have any Don't Disturb sign in our room, so our room was cleaned every day
- nice staff: being there at the end of the season I expected to see a lot of tired employees, but everyone was smiling at us from the reception to the show-cooking chef
- food: food was really nice, not a large variety but we have found every time soimtheind delicoius to eat, the show cooking wasn't such a show, but it offered nice meals
- drink: tipical all inclusive quality of drinks, pretty nice soft drinks, the beer was all right, the vines I have never tasted, but everyone was pleased with them
What I did not liked:
- I have noticed that on some promotional materials the hotel has been given 4*. Please don't change it to 4* because it will be a disappointment. This hotel is a very good 3* hotel, but it is a bit far from 4*.
- Food: the burgers, sausages, chevapcici and the minced meat had all the same taste (containing loads of cumin)during the whole week, it was nice once, but not every time.
As a final conclusion all I can say is that it was a nice holiday.
Thank You Sineva Park!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Great hotel for families with small kids(3+),pool for kids, clean excepsional, tasty, fresh, variabile food, icecream when you want, drinks, everything perfect for my families holiday. Many thanks for my travel agent Mr Nemes Janos from Origó travel Tg Mures, for recomending this place.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family