See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I'm giving this a 4 only because of the cost of the drinks and length of time you wait for food. This restaurant is really what the name says paradise the setting is beautiful, the staff are lovely and the food is very reasonable and beautiful. Its great the meals are all cooked fresh but we have had to either wait a very long time or they all come out separately but if you can get past that as we did you will have some of the most wonderful photos and romantic memories. It is a shame they over charge as much as they do for drinks we would have eaten here a lot more if that had not been the case. If staying in sunny beach it's a 30 mins walk towards sveti vlas along the sea front after Helena hitel. Definitely trying at least once just maybe avoid the alcohol. We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Fortunately I was only here for one night but having stayed in many hotels...on the outside this looks great. Once you settle in, realise the all inclusive buffet is pure rubbish along with the fact it’s your ONLY option for food in the hotel...you soon realise the 4 star rating is probably bought. The shop inside the hotel ONLY accepts cash (which is the only place for bottled water)...but the hotel doesn’t have an ATM to get cash.

Couldn’t access my room when I first checked in (around 4pm) because the circuit breaker had tripped before and was told there were no more rooms available, waited around 20 minutes outside my room for that to be resolved.

My tv wasn’t working and there was no WiFi available in my room. Staff were very unhelpful...I was then told I can move room...at 10.30pm...as that’s the only solution (even though there were “not any other rooms available” before). The manager was not very customer service focussed as she had a very passive attitude.

No room service either (obviously).

All in all, a very poorly managed hotel.

Would not recommend to anyone because of the staff and poor services, especially because it is meant to be a 4 star hotel.

I check out tomorrow but more than happy for the staff to read this before I leave and ask me about my comments.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank parveshs89
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

To say that we were very disappointed after staying at this hotel is the understatement of the century. A lot of things such as personnel who does not speak English, no WiFi, bars opening late and closing early, renovations going on at all hours of the day, rooms not being cleaned, moldy bread and uncooked chicken is just a few of the thing we endured the week we stayed there.

Our last day one of the staff literally grabbed one of the women in our group roughly by the arm as she tried to enter an elevator without the all inclusive bracelet (we had to return it at noon and our transfer left at 7pm). Some of the staff was so rude and unfriendly that the two teenagers we traveled with was too afraid to get ice cream without an adult when certain staff was on duty. Completely unacceptable!

Worst of all:
We traveled as a group and me and my girlfriend revived homophonic treatment from some of the STAFF!! We have never felt to discriminated during a vacation. We checked and double checked the the hotel was supposed to be gay-friendly but we can assure you it was NOT!

The ONLY thing that made our week durable was the animation team and one of the night-time front desk managers. The animation team truly made us feel better about it all, they made the kids happy and did such a good job at distracting us from the disaster that was this holiday. They were open and friendly and very professional. Without the animation team we would have tried to get a flight back home after just a day or so.

I would not recommend the hotel. If someone is reading this and have already booked: make sure you document EVERYTHING!!

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Malin G
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The worst hotel I’ve ever visited! Rude stuff, bad food, raw food, moldy bread and cold food. The bars open long after the opening time and closes before they should, and so do the restaurant. The restaurant started to close 1,5 our before closing time. They refused to serve our kids ice cream because they thought they had enough. There’s no non alcoholic drinks for the kids, only water and soda.

We want to say a huge thank you to the animation team! They made our visit, you guys are the best! If it wasn’t for you we would have left to get another hotel!

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I am staying nearby in a wonderful apartment, which shares the same beach as this hotel, with my wife and three girls. I had heard some good things about this hotel, and wanted to check it out as an option (with meals included) for a holiday next year. I also wanted to check out the restaurant - as an option for an evening meal.

We approached the front gate and were met by a security guard. He explained that the restaurant was not open to non-residents. We thanked him for letting us know this. I then asked if we could take a quick look at the hotel as an option for a holiday next year...

At this point a second security guard, slightly bigger rushed out of his hut and shouted 'no everything' and swung his arms in our direction. His approach was genuinely aggressive and it startled us all...

The very fact that a member of staff at a hotel could react in such a way in front of young children, without provocation, concerns me. Needless to say, I would not wish to stay at this hotel and I would strongly urge families looking at a potential stay to take our experience into account - and give thought to it...

In short, I would strongly call into question the recruitment procedures of the hotel leaders, and also the quality of staff training when it comes to dealing with families and children on the front line. (Core business - surely?)

We have travelled out to Bulgaria pretty much every year for the last 10 years and love the country. This experience is one of the few negatives that we have encountered.

A shame on all fronts...

Date of stay: August 2017