See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2014

So the beach was lovey, but the hotel and service were not good. We had an all inclusive package for a salsa festival, with free alcohol and food. You cna imagine the alcohol was of teh worst quality, I had a tummy ache for days and some weird spots started appearing on my hand from the food probably. The room was awful, we were told we would stay in an appartment with two rooms, but it was actually a big room split in 3, the living room was tiny and only one of the bedroms had a door, Awful!

Room tip: Make sure the room you cose had a door, ask beforehand
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
8  Thank Ale T
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 2 weeks with a family of 3, location is good if you want to run away from the city. Hotel & rooms not well maintained, no service at all, everything is self service, breakfast is boring, lunch & dinner buffet with no creativity! Cocktails are horrible, they should not even call them cocktails! Animation team did a good job with the kids, the beach is great!

Date of stay: August 2013
3  Thank TonY2221
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We stayed at this hotel as a Friend of mine was staying there, BIG mistake

Where do I start, location bad, beach old, rooms dirty, food terrible, staff useless .......

As one Taxi driver put it its a good old fashioned "communist holiday"

You get what you pay for, so at £200 a night this place is a joke, for free would be too much

DO Not stay here for love or money

Date of stay: August 2013
5  Thank Alieljishi
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Sure will come back to this hotel! The only drawback: cleaning service leaves much to be desired, although the bed linen changed every other day and towels-every day. The staff is very friendly. I especially want to mention ALL the bartenders, restaurant manager, animators (Chris Deni, Emmy)! Guys - you're super! The hotel's location - just a fairy tale, it is better and you can imagine!The sea near ... forest ... birds singing ... It seems, you are far away from civilization ... For a family vacation, what could be better? The hotel is located on the border with Elene - 10 minutes walk, and to other areas, there is a regular bus connection. Honestly: children and we just fell in love with this paradise!

Date of stay: June 2013
4  Thank Evgenia K
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Came here a little bit afraid of making a fun for my two sons, 10 and 12 years old, only week after they have returned from a holiday with my ex wife in Rhodos, but honestly the stay exceeded my expectations!!
Nice sea view room was not very much spacy but not that small as well. The furniture was modern, not the luxurious, but definitely not outdated. Bathroom, tiles and other bathroom equipment up to middle, or higher standards.
In the large restaurant we never had a problem of finding a seat, whether we came too early, or too late. Outside restaurant there is a terrace with a great view on the Sveti Vlas bay, in July it was not crowded so we used to eat there all the times, except one or two days, where it was too windy. "Show cooking" was performed everyday the only disatvatage was a queue of kids desparate for obtaining their portion of pancakes, for example.
Overall a good selection of meat, fishes, pastries, salads and there was a special kids food corner, where small fried schnitzels were served for examle designed in a form of a fish, bear, chicken, so for the kids it was an eye taste as well. Definitely my boys did not complain about the food not a single day. What I recommend to the parents late in the evening is a good Bulgarian wine. Rose wine was a part of our AI as well, but the red wine served was just more tasty, it is a bit stronger from the one in my country.
Just beside the eating terace there are two panoramatic lifts, which take you directly to the beach, we never experienced any queues in front of them. Sunbeds are of course free at the pool and at the beach. Beach and pool bar staff were friendly, no problems in communication in basic English, although my limited knowledge of Bulgarian /I was in Sozopol as kid/ was a kind of help sometimes. You pay a deposit for the towel.
Boys have first two three days fun at the beach, but then we played a lot of table tennis and the pool was our main stay. Water polo, water aerobic was great thanks to the animation team, 4 guys who really work hard, but it was really worth it, so were the evening animation shows in an auditorium. My both kids train sports, but I would never expect my older son so eagerly to look at pantomime, small theatre perforances and a disco. The animation team were not a top professional, but you could feel it was fun for them to entertain the people and that was what worked. .
Waterpark with uo to ten slides is Elenite, which is ca. 15 minutes from the hotel by walk. If you decide to go there, just use the beach walk, not the asphalt road, which is busy and could be dangerous for kids, as there are no sidewalks besides it. We were also in Nesebar water park, the largest in Bulgaria,
It was fun but after the stop at Sunny Beach we decide to use regular bus link up to Paradise Beach. In Bulgaria you pay the bus link after entering but I had only larger amount and the lady,/in buses there is a driver and a lady taking care of the tickets/ did not have the sufficient change. After i demanded the return of the money, of course calmely and politely, she told to step off the bus. We then decided to get a taxi which price was almost the same as for the bus. This was the only bad expeience we had, but it was not in Sveti Vlas and not in Paradise Beach,
All in all, great holiday. Recommend especially to the families, or to single parents with kids. Our room was cleaned every single day, no stuff in the hotel demanded from us a single cent for the services, which is not always a matter of course during AI stay. Tennis courts ae not a part of hotel facilities, but private courts are ca. 50 meters from the main hotel entrance.
My kids were later on the holiday with my parents in 4stars Dubai but they still regard this holiday stay as one of the best. But next on the list is Spain.

Room tip: Choose a sea view room it is really worth it.
Date of stay: July 2012