“Delicious Tapas , Great Service.”
Review of Restaurant Anders

Restaurant Anders
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Bodegraven
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2016

my first experience about this place was for V-day dinner with my gf.. second was with my gf's family. both had really great time in here.
me and my girlfriend had a romantique dinner in a very cosy & charming ambience . the food was outstanding. the place is very well decorated and staff was amazing. esp Femie , Baas , Denise... lekker hapjes and biertjes. bedankt voor alles. loved it and recommend it highly.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

These people understand what it's all about. We went out with friends and had a wonderful evening. Nice atmosphere. Good food. Nice selection of NL tappas (small dishes) to choose from. Brand beer and nice wines. Price / quality in balance. Staff was present and available but not pushing. Just as it should be. Anders - Bodegraven, the place to be!! Will we be back? No doubt.

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

Excellent place to go, nice crew and food! They also have good wines, and its located nearby the railway station. The restaurant is also attainable by boat, as it is situated along river Oude Rijn.

Reviewed 24 March 2015

I went to the restaurant with my girlfriend. We had a great spot outside. Good thing is that in the evening, it is still sunny at most seats outside.

Just like sushi, you can order the tapas of a menu, and they send them to the table whenever the dishes are ready. Fresh tapas guaranteed! And they taste good as well. Since then, they redid the menu a couple of times, so I can't recommend any dishes in particular, but I will definitely return to check out this restaurant again.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We live in the town Bodegraven and we like this restaurant. Overall the food is very good, although the menu hardly varies during the year and hasn't really changed since the restaurant opened 2,5 years ago. As we have two small children, we don't go out to dinner very often, this doesn't bother us.

The prices are good for the food you get, they often have special offers. The food is tasty and you get enough to eat. We also like that you get a caraffe of water as soon as you sit down. This is very rare in Holland, you almost always have to pay for water if you want water with your meal, but not here!

If you want a nice meal with your partner, family or friends, definitely go here!