“A very good and nice restaurant!”

Brasserie De Koepel
Reserve with
Brasserie De Koepel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in Voorburg
Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Although most tourists skip this little old town next to the Hague it is a charming place with lots of good restaurants. There is an old towncenter with lots of fashion boutiques. There's the Huygens museum and there are lots of really good restaurants. You can easily get to Voorburg (buses 45 and 46 from The Hague central station or just one very short trainride). Brasserie De Koepel is located in an old white domed building that sits in a park. The terrace is great. So is the food. Staff is friendly and accurate. You can do lunch here and then head back to The Hague.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I love this place. I don't often go out for dinner, but when I do, I want to go here. I sometimes try a different place but end up wishing I hadn't.
The food is really tasteful but not in an overly chique way. Sometimes restaurants make an artwork on your plate, but I prefer focus on the taste. Eating out on the terrace in the park is magical. The staff is friendly and helpful and in for a chat if you like. There is only one point of critique that I can think of and that is the chairs. I can't sit well on them, but I will gladly sit on them a whole evening to be able to eat here.
They have recently started serving lunch. I can't wait to test that!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We had diner here tonight.
They have changed card and set-up since out last visit. The admosphere is more relaxed and less formal.
The card is good and reasonable priced.
We took the 3 course week menu. The food was excellent. The only point of critism wild be that the cerries in the dessert where not de-stoned. Also we had to wait quote some time between starter and main. All in all we had a nice evening.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

We adored eating in this restaurant. The food and sevice were always excellent. The ambiance and decor are exquisitely elegant. A very special place for special occasions or just to celebrate life. It is a beautiful building in a park area in Voorburg. A real treat.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

Lovely restaurant set in a marvellous setting. In the middle of a park so when you are eating you are only a looking out at green parkland. Service was excellent - really enjoyed the food.