“Great restaurant!”

Ranked #10 of 30 Restaurants in Don Det
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Thank you mama piang it was pleasure to meet you and a pleasure to eat your food. Thank you! The good food, well picked music, nice atmosphere and view made our dinner unbelievable.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Ah Mama Piang - I visited her everyday while on Don Det. One day she even clipped my nails for me. The pumpkin burger is the best on the island! Highly recommend this place for your eating, drinking and chilling!

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Ate here during our visit to Don Det, and loved Mama. She speaks broken but good English and is just hilarious - her laugh is infectious. The food was awesome too - check out the Lao menu on the very last page of the menu and you will be pleased. Also - the shakes are so tasty and massive!

1  Thank Catherine M
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I spent 10 days at Mama Piang's guesthouse and this was definitely one of the highlights of my trip in Asia! Mama is carefully getting to know personally every of her guests and make them feel at home, and as part of her little family! She creates a great atmosphere at her place where everyone can feel welcome and become friends with each others. Her restaurant and bungalows also have amazing view, and everything for a decent price! I recommand!

1  Thank Amy D
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

The BEST padthai of my life!!!
Please go visit crazy Mama Piang!
You are going to love it!
She'll make you just what you want and what you need!
Fresh fish right from the river you sit beside...!
I don't want to leave!