See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I had a Bongo wellness and decided to use it here with my best friend. The wellness is alright but doesn't have that many facilities. One thing that bothered me the most was the staff, very very unfriendly. The room itself wasn't too bad so can't complain about that.
I wouldn't go back though

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2017

We (my mom and I) got a gift certificate for a massage in this spa.
After arrival they told us that we had access to the aqua palace.
They told us to change and gave us a key to tiny locker where we had to squeeze our winter clothes in which was impossible.
The spa area is very limited decorated, felt a bit old and no drinking water was provided. What amazed me was that people walking with normal shoes and (spa)slippers were walking in the same area which doesn't seem very hygienic to me.
After our massage we had lunch (which was nice) and for the rest of the day we relaxed at the aqua palace and booked another treatment.
By the end of the day we had to pay over 400 euro which was really over the top expensive especially that you had to pay 25 euro per person extra to enter the aqua palace which should be included if you book treatments.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

A very good spa a 20mn drive from the lovely city of Hasselt. It isn't a huge one but it's truly a good place to relax a couple of hours.

The only drawback was the restaurant. We went there with a toddler. We immediately ordered and had to remind the waitress three times to bring the smoothie for the little one. By the time it was on the table, we already spent more than one hour there, still waiting for the dishes. Seeing that other people who arrived after us (including a group of eight) got served, we just decided to go away without waiting any further. Now, we have to deal with a starving child on a public holiday in the middle of the afternoon.

So be warned : the spa is very recommended. However it takes a monk's patience to have a meal there.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Met some great people here ... Fun memories of fun times !
Friendly reception, relaxed atmosphere, clean room, nice breakfast, professional therapists.
Thanks for the pleasant stay and hope to return soon.

Room Tip: Room 6: double room with garden view
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank markA2574SO
Reviewed 26 October 2015

We have stayed one night and profited from a whole spa day. The room is spacious with a nice terrace and big bathroom with all necessary toiletries. I loved the saunas in the big garden with a very pleasant and calming atmosphere... The only bad thing there were other visitors who had no respect to other guests speaking loud everywhere... Please, if you are coming to relax - stop talking!!!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple