Lowest prices for your stay
US$104
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$96
Official Website
US$104
US$82
SAVE US$22
Hotels.comUS$96
TravelocityUS$96
Orbitz.comUS$96
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2019

I was very impressed by the hotel customer service.
We couldn’t fly to Milan due to some personal reasons. We requested hotel to help us get a refund. Although we had only 10 hours to reach Milan they canceled my booking and gave us the refund.Thanks for your help. I will definitely stay there when I have a plan my trip to Milan

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel, staff very kind and room cleaned. Not far from Malpensa airport and parking inside very convenient.
The service in the room isn’t special in relation of the price (no free water bottles or coffee machine )

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank paolat250
Reviewed 23 July 2019

This hotel exudes family approaches to customer service and delight - from the rooms, restaurant, bar and the staff.
Bike hire his a good option too.
Breakfasts are well presented and a good selection.
Well done!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2019

The hotel is spacious and the staff is attentious, very good.Room is spacious but bathroom is a bit outdated. There are amenities in the bathroom and a hair dryer. A fridge but no kettle or coffee/ tea bags. No iron board in the room. TV , basically local channels.Internet was very bad, I could not connect my phone and laptop, fortunately there was a LAN cable port I could use , as I carry my cable for such occasions but if not , I was able to connect only at the reception area. Breakfast is very good, not in excess, cold cuts, fresh juices, bread, jams, eggs, bacon and sausages, yogurt. The restaurants, there are two, Fornace , fine dining and bar Rosa di Venti, I ate on both and was not impressed, maybe it was the choice I did but I felt the price was rather on the high end for the plates prepared.Close to 20 euros for a steak in which you are provided a hot stone plate and you cook by yourself, made me think on the overall. Location wise, you need a car to move around.A couple of restaurants in a 10min walk range.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2019

A standard hotel not too far from Milan. Friendly staff. Plus sides: good breakfast and possibility to park the car. Downsides: very hard bed and small steep navigation to get into the garage.
The hotel itself was very clean.

Date of stay: March 2019