Lowest prices for your stay
US$68
SAVE US$7
Hotels.comUS$65
FindHotelUS$64
TravelocityUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2019 via mobile

Friendly staff , they upgraded all 5 of us to their " business rooms" . These rooms were above our expectations; big , luxuries and with jakuzi . Thank you Kathie .

To avoid Milano traffic we took the train from a near by station - took us 45min to get there .

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
direzionesempione, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at AS Hotel Sempione Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2019

Dear Derya G,

thank you so much for your kina review.

Our goal is make our Guests' stay great.

Come back soon, you will be always welcome.

Reviewed 10 April 2019

The rooms seem like they´re 30 years old, Pictures do not resemble the reality also the hairdryer wasn`t working, found old socks under the bed. Breakfast was ok. Not what I expect from a 4 Star Hotel

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
AlbertoP3613, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at AS Hotel Sempione Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2019

Dear Juancaho,

Thank you anyway to spending time to write this review.
Our picture are absolutely real. What did you find different? I would like to understand.
Please write us an-mail and I will check personally.

Our hotel is not new but I’m sure that we do our best to satisfy our Guest’s needs, but if don’t complain about hairdryer at the moment, we can’t do nothing now.

If you decide to give us another chance we will show you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 February 2019

Reading some of the reviews was a bit worrying but wanted to be out of the center and close to where I needed to be. I was very much surprised with the hotel the staff are very pleasant especially Francesca. The hotel does not have the latest interior designs but it is very clean the rooms are massive food is good and I will visit again.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Alexander A,

Thank you for your positive feedback.
It is a pleasure reading you gave us the opportunity to test by yourself cleaning of our rooms and the professionalism of our staff.
Came back soon to visit us, you are welcome!
Best Regards,

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Experience will not repeat, everything was bad, there is no interest and no care of the rooms and pictures in the Internet does not resemble the reality at all, the price is not suitable for the residence definitively .... I do not recommend visiting him permanently. Attached picture is for the bathroom is dead and does not drain water.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
AlbertoP3613, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at AS Hotel Sempione Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Guest,

I am sorry that some services were not up to your expectations.
I ask you to tell your complaints immediately to our persons in charge so that we can check what happens and take directly action to give you the right satisfaction.
I hope you will give us a future opportunity to provide you a new experience at our Hotel and we ‘ll do our best to satisfy your expectations.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I've been here just for overnight .I choose the hotel because of its proximity to the fair Rho- Milano. Seen from outside it doesn't look 4 stars hotel but what a surprise when I go into my triple room(114), really comfortable ,big bathroom with double shower box and basin with double taps. Very helpful staff and good breakfast. We have a dinner at the hotel's restaurant and it was delicious.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank juliettageorgie
Alberto P, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at AS Hotel Sempione Fiera, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,