Lowest prices for your stay
US$115
Hotels.com
US$115
View deal
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$109
TravelocityUS$109
CheapTicketsUS$109
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Maybe good for business, only in case your daily workplace is near. But that is the only reason why to go here. Internet is not working properly, rooms lack any atmosphere, breakfast is rather minimalistic and staff does not care about their guests at all.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel G, Responsabile reception at Hotel Dei Giardini, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Dear Sir,

We are very sorry for your bad review.

We sincerely apologize for problems that you have encountered during your stay in our hotel.
Our staff is always careful to the demands of our guests, present and always discreetly and we are sorry if you misperceived this.

If you ever would like to change your mind and come back to visit us, we will put all our efforts to try to satisfy all your needs, ensuring maximum comfort, with all our simplicity.

Hope to see you soon.

Best regards,

Federica Perna
Booking Office
Hotel Dei Giardini

Reviewed 6 September 2016

This is a great hotel. As a cyclist I travel around a lot and I stay in lots of nice places, but this is definitely one of those places I always look forward to going back to visit. The hotel is in such a beautiful location. Reading some of the reviews below that some guests have put, some comments are really exaggerated. This is a great hotel.
I've stayed in so many hotels in the area but this is the one I always come back to. I never write reviews on any of the places I've stayed, but the people here are so lovely and helpful that I want to write about it.
It's great value for money and when i see people niggling over small things then you should really look at the value you get for what you pay. Also, the hotel has a swimming pool. For me, a swimming pool makes a hotel feel complete. It's so nice to just relax. I don't think there's even a hotel nearby that has a swimming pool. I run my own business and it's perfect for business; it's perfect for couples; family, friends and if you're travelling alone.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hotel G, Responsabile reception at Hotel Dei Giardini, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Dear Daniel,

Thanks for your review and especially for the kind words that you spent for us.
We are so happy that you enjoyed so much your stay at the Hotel Dei Giardini.

Hope to see you soon again!

Best regards,

Federica Perna
Booking Office

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

So I work in the area very frequently with my work and due to the nature of my job I spend a lot of time in hotels in different nations. I was very excited to hear that I have been booked into this hotel as it looks lovely compared to the place I normally stay.

I was due booked in due to fact it was Milan fashion week my usual place was fully booked and this was the only hotel free and boy we paid a premium for it.

The restaurant:
The staff themselves are quite lovely. My only with the kitchen was the depressing array of 90's hits playing every night and the limited selection on the menu unless you just eat fish. The breakfast absolutely sucked, half of the toasters ect had been switched off and the hot food looked like it had sat there for days.

The room:
It was actually very lovely, Spacious and clean.

The hotel:
Even though it was fashion week, the hotel was not busy and most of the time was spent in a huge restaurant and be the only person in there. In context, my usual hotel is heaving normally no matter the day of the week. I felt like something out of the shining.

However the final straw for me which is why I leave this rating. Is enough for me to never ever wish to stay at this hotel ever again or recommend anyone to stay.

I was overcharged by the hotel. It took them nearly 3 weeks to send the correct invoice to me, this is after calling them on numerous occasions stating that I was unable to invoice my client due to the mistake they had made. Not only this once I received the correct invoice with a half hearted apology, even after 2 weeks I am still yet to receive the actual repayment of their mistake. So this is near enough 5/6 weeks since making the complaint...shocking!

We are taking around 200 euros. Considering I work for a large company in the area and we have a number of educators and clients visit. I would do everything I can to ensure no one else stays in this this hotel. Your customer service absolutely sucks!

My suggestion...go to Antica Locanda Dei Villoresi. The customer service is much much better and they actually look after you.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2015

From now 5 years, we pass regularly few days @ Dei Giardini.
Always, we enjoy very much the nice and enthusiast people (Carmine and all his team), giving us a competent food and wine recommendation, in good quality and softness ambiance.

We would like to congratulate all Dei Giardini team, from reception desk to restaurant room and kitchen chief, without forgetting room cleaning people.

Thank you to all for your so good service and amiability :-))))

Nadiejda and Mauro Del Nobile

Room tip: Suite et Suites Junior pour activités professionnels
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night as a stopover for our trip down south to Tuscany. Very friendly staff, great service and nice and clean rooms and big swimming pool.
Also the food at the restaurant was really nice.
The only negative thing I can think of was that the room smelled a bit smokey.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone especially because you get such great value for your money.

Date of stay: August 2014