1,687 results
All reviews rooftop pool herbal sauna eggs benedict steam room uncle eric studio suite large fridge chai big buddha tuk tuk huge balcony walk into town thai dishes karon village special thanks hotel restaurant andaman sea
Reviewed 10 November 2011

My wife, adult daughter and I spent a week here in November 2011. We took room 408, a two bedroom suite and included the breakfast in the rate. We arrived from Oman, the UK and Australia. My daughter and I arrived at about the same time, just before 10 am. My wife arrived at about 2pm. The resort was there to meet both groups. The hotel is about an hour from the airport. We had a good, careful driver. The following day was my 58th birthday. I was given a spa treatment as a present. That was 90 minutes. Over the course of the remainder of the week, i had two treatments a day. One was always aromatherapy. My last finished ten minute before I left for the airport. Lilly is the masseuse, Lea is the owner. Lilly moved a massive amount of tension out of my massive frame. Before she left, my wife told me that I looked ten years younger than when I arrived. I certainly feel fantastic. I am planning repeat trips for both myself when I pass through Singapore on business (I am US based) and as a great meeting place fo my geographically-dispersed family. The dinner menus is varied and excellent. The breakfast is sumptious. Omelletes and scrambled eggs are made with real eggs. This is great hotel and spa and excellent value for money. All of the staff are pleasant and helpful. My 300 pound frame found the hill an easy walk. The local dogs are friendly and I didn't find trash piles heaped against the building ( in case you've read some of the other entries).

Room Tip: Don't select room 408. I may want it at the same time.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
uncle-eric, Owner at Pacific Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2011

Thank You kindly for visiting us and taking the time to place a review.

We're so happy we hit the mark for you and your family and made you feel "Ten Years Younger". We believe this is what holidays at Pacific Club are all about.

For folks who aren't interested in paying for additional spa services, we kindly remind everyone our Herbal Sauna and Spa Pool are complimentary for all Guests from 16:00 to 23:00 and that will make you feel at least "Five Years Younger" :-)

Happy Traveling,

Eric

Reviewed 9 November 2011

We were a group of 3 families, looking for a good place to chill, away from the hustle of patong beach, yet lively enough.
karon was just what we were looking at, and the hotel was just 5-10 minutes walk from the Karon market and Beach. Just the right distance to be easily accessible without the crowds and noise.
The staff is very friendly , courteous and excellent service.
A very nice cozy place, with the right ambiance,great rooms and excellent food.
They have an excellent spa, the best massages we managed to get, better than the very highly rated Mind and Body spa nearby.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms facing west as the smell from the adjoining compost plant can be a nuiscance at times.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2011

We had nothing but positive experiences at this hotel. We rented a motor scooter from Pacific Club which made the trek up and down to town or the beach a breeze. The walk was a little strenuous for us 60-plus year olds in the heat.The smiling faces of Wun or Ead in the morning always started our day out cheerfully. Breakfasts are amazing. We ate many dinners here and found nothing better in Karon. Use the advice from the reception desk for tours. Internet access is excellent. One of the best wi-fi found in a hotel.
There is no way we could return to Phuket and NOT stay at Pacific Club.

Room Tip: Book directly on their website for best deal.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trippinz
Reviewed 5 November 2011

This hotel offer excellent service, great value and very good room.
My family with 3 and 5 yrs old children would like to thank you for your great service.
we stayed 5 nights in the middle of September.
Breakfast was very good.
The two bedroom was nice and clean bathroom. Change towel daily.
Offer free wifi in the room and computer to use downstairs.

Location a bit out but we manage to walk daily from the circle and it was a very good exercise especially after dinner.

Eric, you have excellent staff, great service and best value hotel.
We will come back again when we visit Phuket.

Thank you very much.

Tips: if you want to get the best price, go directly to the hotel via email.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank suratbego
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This hotel was simply the best hotel i have ever stayed in, absolutly everything was perfect i have stayed in over 100 hotels all over thailand this hotel by far for everything beats them all. The rooms, service and the hotel was fantastic.The staff were so friendly and the food was of a very high standerd. I have stayed in hotels that cost double this hotel and do not even come near to this quality look no further stay here. Also i have read other reviews from people who have stayed in this hotel who said is smells that is absolute nonsence who ever has written a bad review on this hotel is talking rubbish.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends