“Awesome new suit”
Review of Alex Fashion House

Alex Fashion House
Ranked #1 of 11 Shopping in Karon Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 2008, Alex Fashion House is one of the shop from the first generation of tailor shop in Karon Beach. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women suits, coats and dresses. Our styles range from classic to modern styles.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were lucky enough to come across this gem!! Sam the tailor is very friendly and superb at his job! Great quality of work! Super happy! We'll definately be back!!
Thanks Alex Fashion House!!

All reviews
"leather"
"fit"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018

After walking past Alex Fashion House in Karon, Phuket a number of times, Sam the proprietor looked me in the eye and said.... hey, I see you walk by here every night, when are you going to let me make you a suit... With a line like that I had to give him a try...
I started off by ordering 2 custom made dress shirts. I was so pleased with the fit and attention to detail I actually ordered 2 more shirts and a suit.
The complete order was ready in 3 days with final fitting and picking up of the order at 10:30 Pm the night before I returned home to Canada.

I can't thank Sam enough for the incredible job he and his staff did on my items...I have had suits and shirts tailored in Canada and Indonesia that I was pleased with but Sam's cut and quality are far and away superior. Thanks again Sam, greatly appreciated !!!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Wow! What can I say..... soooo many Tailors in Phuket.... How do you begin to choose which one to use? We chose Alex Fashion House as Sam the owner was outstanding....He wasn't pushy like the others, he was professional but still liked a bit of banter. My husband was having a 3 piece suite made. Day 1- measuring up, Day 3 - first fitting and Day 5 - collection.
The suit was outstanding. Perfectly made and the measurements were spot on. Very competitively priced and top quality material. Plenty of choices of fabrics for all types of vlothing. Definitely recommend this Tailors to anyone wishing to get a suit made!

1  Thank Hayley J
Sam N, Owner at Alex Fashion House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely recommendation.. hope to see you soon

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Recommend this store. Very good quality, fast working and nice service, also kind stuff. I bought here nice suite.
Купил здесь отличный костюм. Хорошая цена, качество достойное, приветливый персонал и очень быстрый пошив. Всем рекомендую.

1  Thank Tomas K
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Alex fashion house was one of the best highlights with my trip to Phuket. I have a thin body and it’s very hard for my to find good fitting clothes. Sam was very good at measuring my body and delivered perfect clothes that fitted so good!
I’ve ordered a blazer, one shirt and 2 chinos which suited my body perfect and I’ve never tried as good fitting clothes before in any other store.

Sam is fantastic and I recommend him to everyone, thank you so much! See you again next year!

Sam N, Owner at Alex Fashion House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Thank you very much for your lovely review..