“Very good burgers”

La Burgueseria
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We've ate here a couple of times and the burgers were always excellent. Very kind staff and a good plus of this place is the burgers - gin&tonic pairing!! Great place! Why not 5 stars?.... that's my own little struggle with the nowadays burgers: (almost everywhere they're tooo small for the price you pay!). Please, do 'em bigger!! Anyway, this is a lovely place in Sant Cugat

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Nachos were ok, my Burger was too expensive ( I was unable to see the difference between the €8 and the €12 burger?!) so I felt over charged. It was a bit strange to see burgers arrive at the table on undressed plates!? The fries etc were all extra ?! All in all underwhelmed?! It was the fastest €100 I have spent in a while. Next level McDonalds !? Sorry !!

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

When we went see the Olympics I honestly thought it be a meat oriented place to eat. Then we stumbled across this place. For the meat eaters there was a fantastic selection. But best of all for me there was a delicious veggie alternative. All I can say is yum I certainly was not expecting such amazing veggie dishes. We ate here so many times and we were not dissapointed at any time. The staff were beautiful so friendly and welcoming the place was faultless. We have decided to return as soon as we can. What you see on telly does not represent this amazing city or the friendliest people you could ever hope to meet. Amazing visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Best burgers in the city, weekly variatons and a menu for everybody also vegatarians.
Excellent prices , good wines and very nice service.
The meat is super prepared and multiple types of meat to choose from.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Good quality. Nice selection of different burgers. The nachos are good. Too good. The burger is very good too. Who wants to eat McD if you can have this.