See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely one of the worst hotel ever stood. This Kyriad Hotel is located 3 Km far from the Stade de France Stadium, so, it is good connected and reachable (even by foot).
I reserved a room for a night, enough to feedback this hotel.
First, it was assigned to a us a not clean room, we asked to change it immediately, as it was!
Still at 15.00, a cleaning lady was going around to clean rooms... In my opinion a work that has to be done by 12.00, to allow a good recycle of guest, to let them check in after 14.00.
The new room had all the necessary, even a welcome gift ( istant coffe ).
Dirty moquette, bad smell in the corridors!
Over all, it was not a good experience, some components of the staff do not speak English and it was impossible to communicate with them, they did not even tried to help you ( I bring to you an example, I accidentally turn the heating on in the bathroom, and I was not able to shut it down by myself,so, I went to the reception to ask some help! There,a lady, no-english speaking, did not tried at all to help me, avoiding me! Only thanks to the help of a guest we managed to fix the problem).

- free parking place
- pets are allowed (5 Euro each)

Very Bad

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Not bad overall very helpful staff member on reception, breakfast nice and fresh, cleaners came round even on new years day, was a very pleasant stay, the location is very easy to access the famous land marks.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Had another Fabulous Stay at Kyriad! Very Tight Car Park. Felt sorry for the Bus Driver trying to get his Coach in it. Breakfast was amazing and traditional French! Few Weird Ways that the cleaner had which involved moving our shower gel to the end of the bath! Never Mind! We had a fantastic Stay!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Where to begin? We walked in to the overpowering smell of an odourant used to cover up the mustiness. The layout is small, but that's not the problem. It's laid out horribly. The bathroom is tough to navigate, the closet is in a location that is tough to access, the door on the closet only opens to 90 degrees, the outside door had some incredibly large spiders camped out on the doors. The bed was comfortable albeit short. The "King Bed" was actually a double bed.

The hi-speed wifi was awful. It must be connected to a dial up modem. There is no direct wired port to access.

The restaurant food was disgusting. I'm lenient. This was bad. The fish special must have been because they discovered old fish in the fridge. It stank. The salad and dressing were awful. Likely the worst restaurant I've eaten in within the last 15 years.

The lounge has a wall mounted television flat screen. There is no cable OR POWER outlet running to it. It's simply for show.

The neighbourhood is sketchy for night walks. Nothing close by to walk to anyway.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Good security with a gate that shuts at 11 as this is in city Paris area (you get a code so can enter anytime). Really friendly and helpful staff. Building looks a little tired but the rooms are spotless, comfortable and well maintained. Looks like they are doing some work upgrading? Didn't nave the breakfast as we were leaving early for Calais bit the dining room looked good. Please like my review if useful. Thank you.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family