Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$105
Travelocity
Hotels.comUS$105
Expedia.comUS$105
CheapTicketsUS$105
PricelineUS$105
All reviews room was clean croissants stunning views baguette recommend this hotel mountains sea balcony colonna corsica coast
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for one night during our drive down the west coast. It was out of season, early March so plenty of parking outside the hotel & we could use the garage to store our mountain bikes overnight. Friendly & smooth check-in with very helpful advice for our walk or should say ‘hike’ in the area with stunning views. Our room was very comfortable with a small balcony from which you had a lovely mountain view & when standing outside on the balcony you could see the sea. The breakfast was standard, croissant with baguette but the coffee was delicious, not out of a machine but freshly made & tasted the best! I would recommend this hotel for one/two night stop over.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Sally S
Colonna Frédéric, Propriétaire at Hotel Bella Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Thank you very much for your comment which makes us very happy. I was happy to welcome you in early March and provide you with the best possible advice so that you can make the most of your short stop in our wonderful region.
Very cordially

Reviewed 11 October 2019

Nice and clean hotel with large rooms, superb beds, a good terrace and a nice view. Very good breakfast and an extremely friendly and helpful host, who did anything to help us. Nice lunch- and dinner restaurant close by. Good parking space.
We really enjoyed our two nights here!

Date of stay: October 2019
BellaVistaPorto, Propriétaire at Hotel Bella Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Thank you very much for you review, it was a pleasure to host you and your friends.
I'm very happy to read your review and see that you enjoy my new Premium Room with terrasse, the breakfast an also the free private parking.
All the best and maybe see us next time.
;-)

Reviewed 17 September 2019

Definitely a 3 star hotel. Huge vista of mountains. Can see a tiny bit of water in the distance if you look 90° to the right out your window.

Advertises 20 minute walk into the local lovely town but it’s a much longer and difficult walk. The town is fabulous. The owners are a friendly couple. Good breakfast extra.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BellaVistaPorto, Propriétaire at Hotel Bella Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. Your room is the unic standard room witch have a small view on the golf of Porto and on the garden.

The room who have balcony are better for the mountain and sea view of course ;-)
I'm a 3 star Hotel but with your great review, I was thinking about 4/5 instead on 3/5 but it's fine, I'm happy.

Thank's for all and see us next time.

Cheers

Reviewed 2 September 2019

Kind stuff and always available, fantastic breakfast, view and rooms. The rooms are clin and confortable, in particular the terrace was pretty big and in front of you there are the mountains, while on the right side there is the sea. Highly recommended!

Room tip: Superior, sea and mountains view
Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BellaVistaPorto, Propriétaire at Hotel Bella Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2019

Thank you very much for your review, it was a pleasure to host them, take a break for talking about my area and give us tips for a best holliday at Porto.
Thank's a lot !!!
All the best,

Reviewed 22 July 2019

My girlfriend and I had a fantastic week staying at Hotel Bella Vista. The location is very beautiful, situated between the sea and the mountains with lots to do in the local area. Frederic the host was very welcoming, and had a great knowledge of the local area, activities and hikes. This was very useful! The room was very clean, comfortable and well equipped with A/C and a small fridge. There is also private parking at the hotel which makes it very easy if you drive.

Overall a great place to stay and we would definitely recommend it.

Room tip: Easy walking distance to bars, restaurants and shops
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Colonna F, Propriétaire at Hotel Bella Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2019

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure for me to host them !!! You are guest very pleasant and friendly, that's very important for me.
I spend time to discuss with us and it was a pleasure (I practice my English in plus ;-)
I'm happy to read that you enjoy my tips, the hotel (location, view, room and the cleanliness of this one)
It's very important for us to know the feeling of our guest.
I hope we will see in the future !!!
All the best