Review Highlights
Great stop over. Zip line. Sandy beach.

Reviewed 12 August 2018
NNMed
Lipari, Italy
via mobile
Fun and challenging day at Valgeranna Adventure Park

Reviewed 3 March 2018
Sten S

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Great place to spend a few hours. Zip line for teenagers with 2 - 3 hr trails costing about EUR 15. Clean and sandy beach stretching for a few kilometers with walking trails. Nearby Gold club cafe offers all kind of drinks and snacks (open till 2000) and powerful Wifi.

Date of experience: August 2018
Karin K, Marketing at Valgeranna Seikluspark, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2019

Hello!

Thank you for your visit and for the review. :)

Best Wishes from Valgeranna Adventure Park.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I visited Valgeranna Seikluspark with my family and there was something for everyone. It’s a great exercise that is combined with a great amount of fun. Higher tracks were quite challenging, but the instructors were super helpful and helped us get through the hardest parts. Really recommend for people who seek the adventure and adrenaline from heigths.

Date of experience: September 2017
Karin K, Manager at Valgeranna Seikluspark, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Sten!
Thank you for the positive feedback.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

At first I tought that Valgeranna Adventure Park was mainly for kids, but I couldn’t be more wrong. Tracks 5 and 6 were especially challenging, being 10-12 m high up on the pine trees. Totally recommend this place.

Date of experience: July 2017

Dear Markkus!
Thank you for the recommendation.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice instructors and challenging rails!! Recommend!
Every rail was higher and harder, but I still managed to get through all of them.

Date of experience: October 2017

Dear Anna!

Thank you for visiting us.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I visited Valgeranna Seikluspark with my friends and everyone loved it here. Couple of people were afraid of heights so they climbed only 3 first tracks but they enjoyed it very much and supported us on the higher tracks. It was so much fun! My favourite attractions were the zip-lines and I have to mention that the instructors there are very friendly and professional. I had problems crossing one bridge on the 6th track but the tips I got from one instructor were really helpful. I will definitely come back here some day!

Date of experience: August 2017
Karin K, Manager at Valgeranna Seikluspark, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you for the review. We hope to see you again next summer. :)

Valgeranna Adventure park.