All reviews great view charming village restaurant belvedere hill run region
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We discovered this village & hotel quiet 5 years ago And quiet each time we come to Italy, we make a stop before going further.
The village 1st is worth to come. Located in the hilly Piemonte, on the top of a hill, the view is... Fantastic on the wine yards and the region.
Then, the hotel: simple, comfortable, professional team... Fine. Do not expect a luxury place, it is a simple one. In summer when hot, you can have access to the village pool.
We like to come and stop here. Last time, I run in the wineyards trails arround, It was fantastic.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2016

A lovely place to stay - great atmosphere, wonderfully friendly owner who went above and beyond the call of duty (including staying up all night to welcome us back in case we needed anything - we, together with many other guests, were at wedding).

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2016

Great site, atmosphere and sense of kindness. You will be cared for, sleep, tummy and food(!) and views. Something of what Italy was once like! Go for eating in, enjoy view and atmosphere and local speciaiities.

Room tip: Ask for good size and view
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Only qualms I had were that it was cold and the blanket was thin. My girlfriend was shivering through the night and there was no heater. The place is a little old, and I didn't meet any staff that spoke English.

My largest concern was that they kept my passport over our entire stay. The passport was stored openly right behind their counter behind the front door. I dislike this because a passport is not necessary, and is not important to them if they lose it, but extremely problematic if we don't have it when we want to return to our country. I don't believe they have the right to keep it. But the guy doesn't speak English, and he wouldn't let us keep it.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2015

We spent four nights at this hotel as a base for excursions around the wine districts. We got a very nice room with lovely views over the valley and a small balcony. The restaurant deserves an extra score where we got a few delicious and affordable meals. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: October 2015