See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 March 2013

Proper Hotel, maybe too much for 4 stars..but, rooms were clean and tidy, staff friendly and food in restaurant very good. I came only to Milan to see derby game, and it was my fault to pick this hotel..as this hotel is really far away from Milan. There is a free shuttle from hotel to Biscieglie tube station, but from Biscieglie its hard to get to Hotel. There are buses, but bare in your mind that on friday they stop just beside the hotel, but on weekend they stop in different place. That happened to me, 1am, after many drinks, outside Milano, without any italian,etc... That was my fault anyway, i should have been book hotel inside the city. However i enjoyed my stay at Le Moran, and cant say anything bad about the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank strzelbka
Reviewed 7 March 2013

nice and helpful people , they try help us every time we want , beautiful suite with Jacuzzi in it, the restaurant good , they have to make the open buffet more option,the waitress helpful , the servises in hotel not match like there no spa,jym,....etc
the best thing the hotel bus every time you want to go out you find them ready for you, even they r not around it take 15-20 min to come to hotel to take to nearest metro station from u can go every where in milan , and before you go back to hotel you call them and you will find the bus waiting for at the same station . and the driavers nice people to talk .
the reception staff very helpful and nice ,they help a lot when i want to print out my tickets for the race

Room Tip: take the suite , very good one
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Mustafa_Benashur
Andrea A, Direttore at Hotel Le Moran, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2013

Dear Guest,
thanks for your review and for choosing Hotel Le Moran for your trip in Milan.
We are pleased that you have found our hotel very good and overall our staff very helpful and nice. We really look forward to welcoming you soon again!
Kind regards.

Reviewed 29 November 2012

1st day, not sure, it seemed so quiet, and it is in an odd location... If you are staying in the area for a while, take note of the location as the previous review about distance is right. However, my ground floor (standard) room was spacious, comfortable, very clean, and had tons of power points. This was the first time I actually looked forward to a good soak in the bath on a business trip for a while, it's not the average tiny plastic cubical...

Food selection is limited in the evening, but I found it to be of a high standard, so I'm happy with the short stay.. It's only the small things that stop it getting an excellent rating, like the room information lacking etc... But ask nicely and your almost certainly going to be happy, the staff get an excellent rating from me.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank PhilN78
Andrea A, Direttore at Hotel Le Moran, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review Hotel Le Moran. We are happy to know that you liked the hotel and we hope to welcoming you again soon.
Best Regards

Reviewed 26 June 2012

Stayed here on business. Rooms are very dated and dark. Not enough plug points if you are travelling for business. Nothing in the room to advise of restaurant menu or hotel amenities.
A/C very noisy in my room so made the mistake of opening the window - spent rest of night catching mozzy's. Bed is very uncomfortable with pillows that really did not suit me. Woke in the morning with headache after very bad sleep.
Breakfast is limited and the restaurant is OK.
It is rated as a 4 star hotel - maybe for Italy it is but for European standard it is a 2-3 star.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2010

I stayed in this hotel for a week-end with my friends and it was a very pleasant experience. The welcome was nice and the rooms are quite spacious and well furnished. I will go back!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends