Hotel New Bilbao Airport
US$112
US$94
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Bilbao Plaza(Bilbao)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$90
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Conde Duque Bilbao(Bilbao)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$105
US$100
TripAdvisor
Priceline
All reviewsstayed one nightroom was cleanbilbao airportshowerreception
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I stayed here from march 20th to march 21st. I was extremely satisfied with the service. My special thanks go to the friendly welcome at the reception on the day of arrival. The transfer from the airport to the hotel was uncomplicated and worked perfectly, one call was enough and a little later the minibus was there. The transfer took less than 5 minutes and all the Drivers I have met have been friendly. The breakfast buffet was delicious and offered everything you need to start the day. The room was clean and tidy, the shower was spacious, as well as the whole bathroom.

Ich war äußerst zufrieden mit dem Service. Mein besonderer Dank gilt dem freundlichen Empfang am Anreisetag. Der Transfer vom Flughafen zum Hotel war unkompliziert und funktionierte einwandfrei, ein Anruf genügte und wenig später war der Kleinbus da. Die Fahrt dauerte weniger als 5 Minuten und alle Fahrer waren freundlich und zuvorkommend. Das Frühstücksbuffet war lecker und bot alles, was man für einen Start in den Tag braucht. Das Zimmer war sauber und ordenlich, die Dusche war großräumig, sowie das ganze Bad.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank claudiagelbricht
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We booked this hotel because we wanted to be near Bilbao airport for an early morning flight. I was pleasantly surprised because the lobby was new and bright, the staff was so friendly and helpful and our room was clean and spacious.

We arrived at the hotel late and planned to go out for dinner although we were tired. The front desk informed us that we could order food and have it delivered to our room. We were so happy for this option and the burger and pasta we ordered were actually quite good!

I went down to get coffee at 4:30am. Coffee was dispensed from a machine and there was a charge of 1EU+. We signed up for the free shuttle and it left promptly at 5:10am as scheduled.

One thing to note about the room, the shower is in an adjacent space to the bedroom and has a glass door, so it doesn't offer a lot of privacy. It wasn't a problem for us, but just something to note.

Overall, this was a very pleasant, convenient and reasonably-priced stay. It met our needs very well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank itsasmallworld
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I stayed one night here prior to catching a flight and found it to be a lovely experience. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff were so helpful. I was in desperate need of a box to pack my bicycle up for my upcoming flight and the receptionists were great in helping me find one as my Spanish is not up to scratch! They saved me a lot of stress and gave me great information so that I could navigate myself through Bilbao to find one. Great for airport convenience :)

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Very good hotel near to Bilbao airport. Stayed here only for one night after arriving on a late flight into Bilbao and waiting overnight before my onward journey to San Sebastian. Price was very good, though I did book online before I arrived. Easy to get to and from the airport as they send a car to collect you, just need to phone when you arrive. Breakfast not bad and room OK. WiFi worked well, always good when on a business trip. Would recommend the hotel for a stopover near the airport.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sean K
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We spent here one night only because we arrived late in the evening and wanted to take the direct bus from the airport to San Sebastian the next morning.

Shuttle service was perfect. You call the hotel once you have received your baggage and walk to the departure area of the airport. Within five minutes after the call a van from the hotel arrives and picks you up. The ride is less than five minutes. At the reception you advise your departure time and reserve the ride back to the airport.

Room was not very spacious, but clean and functional with a good bed. Very quiet in spite of the proximity to the airport.

We paid 75 € plus 6 € p.p. for breakfast and felt it was good value for money.

This is not a hotel to stay for a visit of Bilbao, but excellent for a stop-over if you travel on the next day.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple