All reviews wedding party amazing wedding pool party stayed for four nights my wife and i have just beautiful hotel every morning lovely pool santi ibiza music taxis sangria chill disco
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I don't even know where to start! I cannot thank Santi, Anna and all the amazing staff at Can Gall enough for everything you did to make our wedding day so perfect!!
Me and my husband met in Ibiza so it was always special to us we knew straight away we were going to get married there.
From looking online I found Can Gall and fell in love with it straight away and when we met Santi we fell in love with him too.
Such an amazing person who literally cannot do enough for you.
Can Gall itself is truly beautiful, the most perfect location. All our guests were stunned by its beauty as were we.
Santi and the whole team at Can Gall work so hard to make everything just perfect!
My husband actually cried when he left Can Gall as it feels like your leaving your home. We even missed the dogs (Albie and Lola).
Thank you so much again we cannot wait to return next year! ❤️

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Can’t believe it’s taken me so long to write a review…..Can Gall is the most idyllic place you could possibly wish to get married in. Set up in the north of the island it's a perfect location for that Ibiza vibe. It's truly beautiful, built in line with the surroundings, the right mix of old Ibizan charm and style and modern luxury. The grounds, flora and fauna just make it feel like paradise. I mean….. just google some pictures. It is truly stunning.

But, by far.... the best thing about Can Gall is the people that run it. Both Santi and Ana were amazing from start to finish with our wedding. They explained everything in great detail. It was perfectly organised and explained to us way in advance…. which totally took the stress out of organising a wedding.

On our first night Santi and his team cooked our party a large Paella fresh from market produce and we sat on the terrace watching the sunset drinking great wine and eating awesome food. He even catered for the small people in our party at no extra charge too.

The day of the wedding could not have gone smoother…. aside a small rain shower at 7 in the morning. Even then, the hotel team were busying themselves preparing the location for our big day. The food and drink were free free flowing and our 65 guests could not have asked for better service throughout the day, night and into the small hours.

The day after the wedding we headed over to Benniras beach with all the guests and our friends staying elsewhere. Santi packed a massive icebox full of drinks and snacks for our day, which we all enjoyed while listening to the bongo players while watching the sunset.

Finally on the Monday he offered up a pool party with food and drink for our guests and any of our party staying elsewhere. We really did not want to check out on the Tuesday AM!

They are very professional and just know exactly how to run an event at the hotel and offered up advice on our first visit to the venue. They carefully explained how much everything was going to cost and the options available to us.... from drinks to DJs and even down to the licensing hours and extended times. In fact, they explained are one of the only hotels to have access to the extra 3am license for weddings so our party went on until the wee hours.

I just read all the other reviews on here [there are some great ones!]. I have to say to the people that gave it 1 star that your comments could not be further from the experience we got from the Hotel. We had total transparency on costs and timings when dealing with Santi and Ana directly. My wife and I took notes on our calls and meetings. Everything discussed on email happened at the cost Santi and Ana said it would happen at. In fact it all married up nicely on our little spreadsheet…. no hidden costs and no misunderstandings…. I can’t help but think some people just don’t listen or plan things properly… or maybe they just expect that because the team are so friendly they can have anything they want for free!

Anyway… don’t just take my word for it…. read the other 5 star reviews.

Room Tip: Weddings, hotel, pool, chilling
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank dan d
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Firstly, I want to say a massive thank you to Santi, Ana, staff, and children at Can Gall for helping us have the perfect wedding and an absolutely amazing family holiday.

Our stay took place in late July 2017 and we booked the entire hotel for 4 nights/ 5 days as is required to hold your wedding at Can Gall over a weekend.

We first visited Can Gall in May 2016 (as a viewing) and fell in love with the location immediately due to its relaxed feel, amazing facilities/buildings, beautiful grounds, value for money and the warm welcome we received from Santi. As a result we booked Can Gall upon our return to the UK pretty much straight away.

During the period between our initial visit and arriving in July 2017 for our wedding celebrations Santi couldn't do enough to help us organise our wedding from recommending a list of carters, celebrates, florists etc to trivial matters like steam services for the wedding outfits and helium for ballons etc.

We were in regular contact and found Santi to be extremely response/ helpful with all our enquires, which mainly took place via e-mail, and during the final months prior to the wedding Santi would proactively reach out to us to reaffirm arrangements for our stay.

So to our stay, we arrived on a Wednesday afternoon with 24 guest staying at Can Gall and arranged the "Roast Chicken" arrival lunch package which all our guests really enjoyed. Straight away Santi's exceptional hospitality was on display and he quickly established great rapport with all our guests - joining us for drinks during our arrival lunch.

Upon check-in Santi once again reconfirms all arrangements and additional charges for extra service requested to avoid any surprises.

The facilities are amazing at Can Gall, the pool area is perfect for relaxing with family and friends all day long to your own choice of music, whilst serving yourself from the self-service pool bar (should you have selected this option). Amazing family memories were made spending long relaxing days here :-)

All our the rooms were of an exceptional standard, having invited myself to guide all my guests round the hotel, and can confirm this is the case from first hand experience. All the rooms are cool, even in extremely high temperatures experienced during our stay in July, due to thick solid brick walls and being individual air-conditioned.

For those that prefer the shade there is a dedicated chill-out area which offers ample shade and is another great space to spend good quality time with friends and family.

Breakfast is served between 9am -11am and is again of a good quality and wide selection including cereals, cooked items e.g. eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, yoghurts, toast etc. Even catering for me as a coeliac there was a good gluten-free selection. Should you miss breakfast (after all you're in Ibiza) you can arrange for small items such as toast even when breakfast isn't being served directly with the kitchen.

Myself and my bride chose mainly eat dinner elsewhere across the island as we have numerous restaurants we like to visit whilst in Ibiza and wanted to invite other guests (staying at the hotel and elsewhere) to some of our favourites. Having said this a number of our guests (including me & the bride for one evening meal) regularly had dinner at Can Gall and once again found the food to be delicious and of course in a great setting.

So onto the big day which I while let you know straight away was absolutely perfect and all our guests commented on how fantastic it was. Everyone had an amazing experience with massive compliments to all our suppliers (which i'll list a the send) and more importantly to Santi and his team.

So from 7am Santi is busy ensuring all the final details are put into place e.g. final decorations, setting up of the aisle, running through how the day will work etc. Santi also co-oridinates all your suppliers (he asks for a list of them 2 weeks before arriving) so you and your bride and focus on enjoying your day. Even Santi children help ensure everything is perfect from the moment your guests arrive and upon until the very moment the leave - arriving taxis etc so again as bride & groom you simply enjoy every moment of your big day.

We had our ceremony at 5pm due to the heat (still hot hot!) and partied through until 1am as arranged with Santi - he did enquire whether we wished to continue until later. We arranged the ultimate 3hr bar from 9pm - 12am and guests paid cash for drinks between 12am and 1am, with everything again running smoothly.

I have to say it was the perfect wedding day and experience we both could have wished for and will definitely be looking to return to Can Gall again in the future.

Thank you all at Can Gall - David & Alicia

Suppliers I promised are as follows:

Carters - The Chef Ibiza, absolutely fabulous food and service.

Photography - IbizaStar Films, amazing team initially photos are fantastic and can't wait for the video. These guys works extremely hard on the day. Thanks Jessica, Justin, and Esteban

Florist - Floral dreams Ibiza, great couple (Gary & Holly) and got every detail perfect.

Gurarist - Oggie Marinski, played during ceremony and reception and guests loved him.

Make-up & hair - Ibiza Beauty Shop, brilliant job and bride was perfection.

Celebrate - Paul Hedley, delivered a beautiful service.

Room Tip: Should you be having your wedding at Can Gall I would advise meeting all your vendors before the big day.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank 87david2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

stayed for four nights for a friends wedding, what an absolutely lovely place. The setting and the rooms are amazing. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Really nice breakfast as well. Would definitely recommend if you need a place to stay for a wedding party or any kind of celebration.

Room Tip: All rooms lovely, family rooms are bigger but all a decent size
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank LilacHeart
Reviewed 28 June 2017

What a place, beautiful surroundings, gardens kept so well, everywhere was so clean and the rooms where amazing, finished to such a high standard. Santi was always helpful and always attentive to his guests. the food was as good as the view beautiful.
If you have the chance go and see this fantastic Agroturismo.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends