“Best rice ever!”
Review of Ozone Cafe

Ozone Cafe
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Padangbai
Cuisines: International
Description: The new ozone design and style will make your time more relax, it's real natural and unique a part from that we try to serve you with our good quality food and beverages, its on the side of parking lot, please come and relax to enjoy holiday and having a good food. And to to the management of trip advisor could you please remove ozone from Manggis area to padangbai area, because we are really located in padangbai not in Manggis, it would be really nice if you can do that. Really appreciate with this app and thanks a lot for your helping me Kings regards Owner
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

The attractive wood cladding on this cafe makes it stand out from the other buildings near the harbour. We a party of 6 went late afternoon. It was quite quiet. We all ordered different meals and all were much liked. My wife had the white dense fish of origin unknown which was perfectly done and I had satay.

The standout part for me and others though was the rice. It is difficult to imagine how it could be more perfect.

Stonking value.

Koming_sunshine, Owner at Ozone Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Thanks you so much for your compliment with our wood decorations and the most thing that you were happy with our foods, I so happy to reads your words as a feed back for us to keep it on and to improve our business.
A lots of clients are really happy with their fish in our place, the you had was the hammer jack fish and always fresh by the fisherman in padangbai.

So next time visit us again for something other stuffs we offer!!
Wish you a great time of holiday and all the best!!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Love the food, staff and vibe at ozone! The veggie burger is AMAZING and their salads are delicious too :) get takeaway quite often as well :) love it!

Koming_sunshine, Manager at Ozone Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Thanks for your time to write us a review Amy and thank you so much for your nice words, it always nice to serve you for those veggie burger and the schnitzel burger!

Have a good time and all the best!!

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

As a burger fanatic i have to say they have the best burger in town, I've tried them all! The staff are really cool and the place is very comfortable. Food was served quick and everything was great!

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Simply delicious.. We were in padangbai for four days and this was our best choice! Cheer stuff, great food, nice price.. Definetely reccomand

Thanks you so much for your review and your juice words to us, we will keeping well on going.

All the best to you and great traveling

Reviewed 12 May 2016

everything I tried was AMAZING and I tried a lot during my stay. I didn't have one complaint. My son who has spring rolls everywhere he goes said they are the best spring rolls he has ever had! and the iced lemon juice DELICIOUS. Can't even find food as good here at home! The food is all soooo good! can't wait to be back to try everything else! Try the grilled fish it was the best :) also great prices and the friendliest staff! best restaurant in Padangbai by far :)

Thanks a lot for your visit corb it was nice to serve you while you staying in Padangbai and thank you so much for your nice words on review to us I'm so happy to read your feedback. And I'm happy that you enjoy our foods in ozone.

See you next time back in padangbai.
Take care and all the best!!

Koming.