“Fusion confusion ”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Neighbourhood: Fitzroy
Neighbourhood: Fitzroy
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Had a breakfast here with friends, pretty pack and expect to have a little wait but assure you will get a great for experience. Had their prata, deep fried eggs benedicts with salmon, the mix just blow your mind! Tasty as fusion can be

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We happened to come across this place by chance ... my sister, two grandchildren and friend. Once we established children wanted simple tasty food and our requests service picked up and very helpful.
Enjoyed eggs and salmon benedict, mushroom quiche (really delicious mushrooms) and risotto. Coffee OK.
Spacious and not too noisy.
Happy to see so many plants.
Would come back again.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Bear in mind this is not a cheap lunch/brunch option, but it’s a darn good one. Ordered the mushroom risotto, loaded fries (finally, a vegetarian option!), and creamed corn croquettes. Was not disappointed with anything! Blueberry and matcha smoothie was also yummy. Cappuccino came out more like a flat white with cocoa powder, but everything else was top notch!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The coffee is great and the food here is pretty good, although among the masses on offer in Fitzroy, it’s not an absolute must. But the service is so slow. Maybe it’s me, but every time I come here - whether it’s on my own or with colleagues or friends - no one sees me walk in and sit down. I usually have to call someone over or grab a menu myself, and then getting someone over to take the order takes such an inordinately long time I’ve taken to telling them I’m in a hurry when I get the menu, whether I am or not. Today I had a coffee (perfect) and frittata because it was quick and I really was in a hurry but, although it tasted good, it was a bit rubbery and still cold inside. So good but not great.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing breakfast here with family. The staff were lovely, the food terrific, the venue is large (and very cool) and the coffee delicious!!! Very happy and would definitely recommend.