All reviewspremier suitebeautiful hotelnespresso machinepool barthe main housefriendly and helpful staffthe location is perfectibiza townsun loungersneeds improvementgrounds are amazingstaff went out of their wayrestaurant bookingshousekeeping stafftook care of our every needprivate gardenfree water
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I took my wife here as a surprise for her 40th birthday and we had the most amazing time.

The staff are outstanding, made some super recommendations and booked all our tables and the hotel has a beautiful 'Zen. Peaceful and calm with no kids or rowdy crowds around the pool is a lovely solice after a big night out in town!

This small boutique hotel well never have a problem with you having to find a sunbed, infact you all get a lovely daybed each. Breakfast and lunch was fab and the service is superb.

This place is a little secret wonder and I have just given it away!

We both loved it and look forward to to returning

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lloyd R
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We travelled to Ca Na Xica for our mini-moon and enjoyed every bit of it. Our suite"Blau" was gorgeous with great views and privacy. We loved the bathroom and the fact that it's like having a shower in the jungle!
The hotel in itself was amazing and the pool is truly one of a kind. Even though it was mid-day and sometimes cloudy, we still were able to swim every day! The view you get from actually swimming towards the Finca is breathtaking. And if it's too cold for you, you can still get into the jaccuzi!
We had breakfast and dinner every day at the hotel and truly enjoyed the food there! It's the perfect getaway for people who love quiet luxury!

Room Tip: We loved Blau and the fact that you get privacy on your terrace
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GoldenBB
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Ca Na Xica fulfils the type of holiday accommodation that I have been fortunate to enjoy in my worldwide travels. A beautiful aesthetic. A relaxing retreat. At one with nature.
Unfortunately my stay was limited to just a whirlwind 10 minute tour as I don’t meet the stringent guest criteria. However I am grateful that I was allowed to witness what I was missing and would frankly have preferred to have stayed at Ca Na Xica than at the place I had to book as an alternative.
I was allowed to have lunch which was very enjoyable and would be keen to visit properly should the management reconsider its booking policy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank chilli_bom_bom
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We decided, a little last minute, to take some time out from the London rat race to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary and we could not have picked anywhere more perfect.

Before we arrived I had emailed on numerous occasions as we love trying to food and they provided various recommendations and booked the restaurants for us!

As we didn’t arrive until after midnight we arranged for the private transfer which whisked us straight to the hotel, no need to check in which meant we could get some much needed sleep. After a wonderful night in our beautiful room we sampled their beautiful breakfast, not a huge selection but they have everything you need including a different juice concoction each day, jamon iberico, beautiful cheese, eggs cooked to your choice. Wonderful.

The pool area is lovely and the staff really can’t do enough for you, we had lunch at the pool bar on a couple of occasions and the paella is a delight as is the iBizkus rosé! If you fancy a change for lunch Aubergine just down the road is an amazing earth to plate restaurant.

Did I mention the wonderful room, spacious and airy with a lovely outside area to chill and enjoy some shade (if you want). They’re beautifully appointed and have some really cute touches like the garden by the bathroom.

I have done a separate review for the restaurant in the evening but suffice to say it was the best meal we had by far!

We have already booked for our 2nd anniversary.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Supertedbaker
Reviewed 8 June 2018

great property ,suites worth the premium to the rooms in the main building .restaurant good a little over priced but food is good and service friendly ,a little overpriced but you can pay a lot more for worse on the island

Room Tip: for rooms in the main building choose ground floor
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple