All reviews during our stay great location the owner pool couple ferrara
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Everyone of us know that there isn't a place better than Home. In this hotel i find a great location, good service and the owner and her family are really nice persons.
For sure i will be there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2016

This hotel is really situated in the middle of nowhere at 10 km of Ferrara. It is relatively new and situated in an old building (I believe it used to be a kind of farm or stables). The renovation was done with the best materials. The rooms are superb, with large windows. Only the view is nothing special (middle of nowhere, remember).
Since this is a small hotel, the standard services are not always flawless (our hotel key’s needed to be re-activated the second day and it took some time to get the airco up and running). But next to that, this 3-star hotel offers a 5-star service. The owner and her staff did the maximum to provide a personal service.
The swimming pool area can be a little crowded since the hotel allows local people to use the pool.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2014

I spent a fantastic weekend in this small and elegant country resort in a city pretty and elegant, Ferrara (famous capital of the Italian Renaissance). The staff is exquisite and the director is "present" nice and friendly. The pool is gorgeuos small but well maintained, elegant garden and very nice decor of the rooms. Service is also excellent in the restaurant, with dishes simple but excellent, fantastic "local cuisine" and all Organic products (KM Zero). I recommend for w-e to relax and visit, Modena, Ferrara and Mantua, given the central and barycentrical great location (50km-30 min each!).

Room Tip: To visit and rest!
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

I stay 3 days in this hotel and I was surprised to find a very nice location with a very good restaurant. Is quiet, clean and very polite. I recomand and I congratulate the owner for the good taste. I feel very good and I relax after the daily work. Don't miss this hotel. You will not regret.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Went with a colleague for 2 nights stayed on one extra night as a holiday. Lovely rural setting (I imagine you need a car). Beautiful breakfast. The pool is the highlight I would travel back again just to chill out by the pool for the day. Reasonable price approx. 80 euro per room. No downsides. Fleeced the bathroom for hygiene kits, sewing kits they had it all.
Superbly clean and modern - not an easy find in Italy and I say that from experience!

Room Tip: There is one large room which fits a family or group.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business