“Fresh and delicious ”

Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Firenzuola
Price range: US$37 - US$43
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: A deliberately informal setting, which brings back memories of the old days and that focuses on the content host of dishes and stemware. A kitchen of the past reinterpreted on harmonica by our chef. The gastronomic journey is a pleasure for the eyes and the palateThe Fireplace Room was conceived as the angle to accommodate intimate lunches and dinners or family, while the two main rooms can comfo
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We ate here a few times whilst staying at the hotel. Dinner was delicious. Perfectly seasoned and when you eat outside, the most fabulous view. Recommended!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We were staying at the connected Hotel Gli Orzali (sometimes named Albergo Gli Orzali), which I would highly recommend by the way, fabulous place! Unless you are in the area, you would have to drive a bit to get to these places - I can only say one thing, it's all hours driven worth. Once again, my theory that the best places to eat in Italy are those with the most unexpected location, holds truth. The waiter whom I expect to be the owner (I am not sure), is extremely friendly, and you will still manage to communicate with him even though your Italian is scarce (like mine) or non existing. We had two antipasti, tartar, awesome! Two primi, caccio e pepe and tartufo - wonderful. And for secondo, the amazingly tender bistecca. Best I've ever had, cooked to perfection and of such a high quality I cannot even tell. The women in the kitchen really know how to cook - seriously. This is a wonderful hidden gem, you cannot afford to miss! Go for it. The location is great, fanastic landscape, and the interior is very Tuscan with an amazing selection of great wines. Great service by a very, very friendly and serviceminded Sir and then fantastic food - what else can you ask for? Go hungry, because the bistecca will melt like butter in your mouth and leave you absolutely speechless. I regret I didn't go again to this restaurant my second night in Firenzuola. World class restaurant. Also, a plus for putting Latin music on the stereo. I would go as far as to say the food and wine is cheap compared to the quality. Great value

1  Thank Jo G
Reviewed 18 June 2017

This place is very obscure, hard to find, kind of a local place. It's very roomy...you can sit outside or inside. Inside has all kinds of interesting things to look at. The service was very friendly and efficient. I loved what I had and the antipasti....It's a lovely place for the meat lover!...I will be back...a very cool place...do go out of your way.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

A recommendation for all meat lovers: The steak florentine is a must !! The location is big enough for events up to 250 people I would say, the view over the Tuscan is amazing.

1  Thank Krav-Maga-Berlin
Reviewed 20 May 2016

The restaurant is on the site of the fabulous accommodation Albergo Gli Orzali.
A few minutes drive from the town.
Excellent food with regional dishes
Young Chef from Florence