See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 January 2016

After breaking down on our trip from Venice to England we stopped in paratico we had never been here luckily our sat nav diverted us here from the motorway .we walked in explaining our vechile had gone into lymp mode and if they had any rooms for the nights lovely lady on reception said yes and for a family of 4 for bed & breakfast we were charged €80 .our room was spacious and clean .we had a double bed & single bed ,lots of large mirrored wardrobe & drawer space,dressing table area,large bathroom area with a generous selection of soaps shampoos shower hats slippers all in packaging.mini bar which was so handy to store milk .air con,tv,full length window with a lovely view of the lake ,village and mountains ,small lift that was big enough for adult and pushchair ,spacious reception /lounge area with seating ,polite friendly staff,free wifi.after settling our belongings into our room we needed some food so left our room and asked the receptionist where a nice resturant was .Whilst we had been in our room the receptionist had looked up literally all the garages in the area and wrote all their constant details down for us !we went for a meal at La Smorfica resturant just below the hotel,which was absolutely fantastic! the breakfast at the golf hotel was held in a large room with seating inside and outside and consisted of a large selection of coffee ,fresh juice,cereal,fruit,pastries,toast and jams,5minute stroll to vibrant nightlife and over lake iseo to the beautiful historic town of sarnico which is full of charactor and at the time we were there we were lucky enough to see a festival they have there which attracts lots pf people but not to many they have all different stalls alongside the lake wall,hotels,sophisticated bars resturants and amazing icecream parlours,boat trips,cobbled roads shops and boutiques .there is a certain romance to the place at night .we really found a hidden gem and plan to return here on our next vacation to Italy .the only negatives for me was my first impression of the outside of the building containing the hotel would that it looked neglected almost unused regardless i would reccomend.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2014

When I stepped in the hotel, I thought I came 30 or 40 years back. It was clean, but the furniture is a bit dated. The location however, is great. Just downstairs, there is a market, a few minutes away plenty of restaurants and most importantly, very close to the lake. First impression of the room was very similar to the hotel's one. A little dated furniture, but jet very clean. I have to say, was stunned when I saw two pairs of slippers on the nightstand. Bathroom was very unique, with two seperated spaces. The stuff on the other hand was incredibly friendly and helpfull. Breakfast was ok (classic self-service bar).

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2014 via mobile

This hotel needs a lot of TLC!
Carpets are horribly old and dirty, walls need paint and decor is almost nil.
Rooms are large, bed is comfortable, bathroom is nice and shower was great. We had no view. Our friends had a large terrace.
Breakfast was OK with a decent variety of breads and rolls, not much fruit, good coffee, juices and cereals.
Staff was nice, but the morning desk clerk was also in charge of the breakfast room, so she was always running to cover both places.
The parking entrance to the Hotel was hard to find, above a shopping center.
Paratico is a good place to stay at if you want peace and quiet with beautiful Lake d'Iseo nearby.

• Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed 28 April 2013

when I go to Franciacorta usually stay at this hotel because is cheap, breakfast good, I can take a shower after my bike trip (around 12 AM). The rooms are large but...too much dated, the bathroom is clean but smelly. The walls are so thin you can clearly listen what in the close rooms happens. The location is wonderful for a trip around the Iseo lake and Franciacorta and at the same price you can get the lake wiev.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank rigube
Reviewed 30 September 2012

When I booked this hotel I knew from the price it would be a budget hotel. The staff were nice and friendly but there was no real atmosphere to speak of. I wanted to use the gym and the fitness centre was listed as one of the amenities on their web page However, I was told by the manager running the gym that it would cost me 10 euros as they were separate from the hotel so beware. As it was business I was claiming expenses back but was also told that it was cash only and no receipt could be given!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business