US$250
  • Pool
US$195
US$164
  • Restaurant
Leixlip Manor Hotel and Gardens(Leixlip)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$94
US$170
US$165
Orbitz.com
All reviewstayto parkfamily packagenice hotelbar foodseparate showerbus servicedublin airportfamily roombusiness tripstayed here for one nightcity centretea coffeedouble roombooked this hotelbus stopenjoyable stayyogurt
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for the IASI awards and have to say it is a fabulous hotel. Very modern hotel, with very comfortable, and spotless rooms. Food was lovely, with very attentive staff. Would definitely recommend to family and friends!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
CarltonBlanch, Sales and Marketing Executive at Carlton Hotel Blanchardstown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Marc O,

Firstly, let me thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and thank you for such a wonderful review. We are delighted you enjoyed the IASI awards and your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here last weekend for the IASI awards and have to say it is a fabulous hotel. Staff were so helpful and professional, rooms were spotless and food was amazing. The entertainment on the night was fantastic. I loved this hotel and would definately come back and recommend to family and friends. Thanks to all for a great stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear shirmoss,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed the IASI event and your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to us again in the very near future.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Attending for AISI conference
Room is very basic.nothing special.
Bed is very comfortable to be honest.please place rubber mat in the bathroom.breakfast is cold.told one of the waitress about that.Gala dinner is brilliant. Food and staff was so good and fast.
Overall will be back in future.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Alif A

Dear Alif A,

We hope you enjoyed your time at the IASI awards ceremony and that you had a wonderful evening. We are delighted that you will be back to stay with us again in the very near future.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

My brother took me to the Carlton Hotel for an afternoon tea , I found the following the reception lady was very friendly and helpful, the waiter was very polite the coffee was lovely and fresh, when the cake stand came it had 3 leaves to it on the bottom was the sandwiches middle was the cake slices also the fruit scones and your jam * cream then on top was your pastries and I enjoyed the sandwich the were lovely and I enjoyed the pastry's the were very much the were very taste . and I enjoyed the champagne it had a very nice taste I knew it was the nice one not the cheep stuff you might get in other places .
The manager was very friendly and very polite and charming .
I would love to recommend this hotel to go and you will have a very enjoyably time here I had but one bad thing to say PLEASE fix your direction as it was hard to find you but that's the only bad thing i would say

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear bridgetbellew,

Firstly, let me thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are delighted that you enjoyed your Afternoon Tea with us. We will pass on your wonderful comments to all of our team. In relation to the direction issues you had to deal with, there was a glitch in the system system and this has been completely rectified now. We hope that we can welcome you back to us again in the very near future.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I have stayed in this hotel for 3 weeks and I have mixed experience. I would like to keep this review objective and compartmentalized.
Location-
The hotel is located in a small town called Tyrellstown. There are couple of chinese take out places and a fish and chips within walking distance. That's it. There are half-hourly bus service to Dubling city. If you are here for vacation and you dont have a car, your vacation is about to get really stressful. The people of the town however does uphold the Irish tradition of being courteous and helpful. But I doubt this place ever sees much tourist activity.

Room-
I stayed in a Executive room. Which had two twin beds merged together to make one. Unfortunately there was couple of inches of gap. It worked out for me because I stayed alone, but would have been very uncomfortable for a couple. Wi-fi, toiletries, safety deposit box etc were adequate. Laundry service was nice.
Tea-Coffee making facility meant an old electric jug (which was not clean) and tea bags/ instant coffee powder... poor.
Cleaning/Maintenance -
The cleaning and maintenance staff were nice in person, but seemed inexperienced. Once I requested the cleaning lady to clean my room a little early, because I had a call to take from room. She was very nice to do it for me. I would have given 5 stars to this person if there was such a section. But the Bed/Duvet cover was not changed while I was there (3 weeks). I know that because one corner of my bed cover was wrinkled and it stayed the same throughout my stay. Can't be coincidence.
Two small water bottles were provided daily. Extra water (and toothpaste etc) would have to be bought from a vending machine on the floor. Which surprised me for a hotel which has 4 stars in its name.
One day my ac wasn't working and repair couldn't be done on the same day.Which I was okay with, but the maintenance guy forgot to inform that to me. I waited for him to come back for an hour and then had to ask the reception to figure it out.

Restaurant-
There is a restaurant on premise. Very limited menu options and quite expensive. I was served food before my drinks, twice. Both the times I got a dry apology(you know, the kind of sorry, where the person is actually not sorry). Three times I went to the restaurant only to find out that it was only serving customers who had "late flights". Being in the hotel for so long and eating in the restaurant every night, I expected to be notified about this beforehand (for a hotel with 4 stars in its name).Breakfast was okay.

Front Desk-
The reception people seemed very very weird to me. I meant I have travelled quite a lot, I have never experienced such a passive hotel front desk. They were very mechanical and always looked stressed out.They rarely made eye contact with guests. There was never a smile or a cheerful hello.
My laundry was collected from room on the first day. Next day it wasn't. When I checked with the reception, they told me that I had to bring the laundry downstairs to them for collection. When I inquired why it was collected from my room first time, the lady just rolled her eyes. In another instance, the office shuttle guy took a day off and the reception arranged for a cab for dropping off the guests to office.Which was nice. But the cab driver waited outside for 10 mins and then finally started asking everybody in reception about who is coming. There were 4/5 guests waiting in the reception area with office bags looking out for the shuttle literally withing 10 feet of the front desk yet the reception people were too shy to inform them that there was a taxi waiting outside.
Talking about office shuttle, I had to find my own way back to hotel from office thrice because the shuttle didn't arrive to pick me up. Every time it looked like there was some sort of mis-communication between the front desk and the shuttle drivers. I called the hotel from office first time. They said that they are going to arrange for a taxi for my pick up. I waited for 30 mins in the office, there was no taxi. When I called the hotel again, they sounded lost and out of clue. I didn't bother asking for alternative transport for the next two times. I mean, I got stood up three consecutive days. Can you believe it?

Overall I would still recommend this hotel if anyone is coming for a official trip for a day or two. But not for any longer trips.

Room Tip: Always choose room with breakfast and the bar is good.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank hirakchatterjee

Dear hirakchatterjee,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is with all guests reviews that we can continue to improve our property. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.