All reviews racket hall on arrival steak salmon country music lovely hotel jacuzzi bath country house course dinner both nights piping hot top marks top class both mornings lovely food from start to finish bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Went for a night out there, everything was excellent and the hotel gave us a feeling of privacy. The location is great as it is less then an hour away from major cities. Receptionist welcomed us very professional, the dinner was fabulous with small waiting time, rooms clean, bar lovely and service excellent. The managers made us feel like home and made sure we had eveything we need. Will definetly be back there and recommend the hotel to other people!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rose C, Sales & Marketing Dept at Racket Hall Country House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear Radu P,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your review. Many thanks for your kind comments on everything and I can assure you that our staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your meal. I hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back to Racket Hall Country House Hotel in the near future !

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I have a brief overnight stay in Racket Hall. I had a late check in & was checked in by a lovely night porter. There was lively music going on in the bar, but I headed straight for my room, which was thankfully in the opposite direction.

Room was very basic (no toiletries much apart from a wall mounted soap dispenser at the wash hand basin & at the shower ), but the room was lovely and clean and fresh with a large super king bed.

Cooked breakfast started at 8am & continental breakfast was only available before that.

The only major con with my stay was that there was a massive disturbance (non resident drunk people banging on doors & windows trying to get into the hotel) at approx 3am that lasted nearly an hour and a half that kept me awake. When I said it to the girl on reception the next morning, I was given very little hearing & the whole matter glossed over.
While I don't blame the hotel, I feel more could have been done to alleviate the incident (& not have it going on for over an hour & a half!!) & an apology given to guests.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear entersandlad,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your review and for choosing to stay in Racket Hall Country House Hotel. Many thanks or your kind comments on our bedrooms and our lovely night porter. I am very sorry to hear that you were disturbed by a non resident in the early hours of the morning, this is not the norm in Racket Hall Country House Hotel. I hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back to Racket Hall Country House Hotel in the near future and exceeding your expectations. Many thanks and take care !

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Was here for a wedding last July.Beautiful location,friendly staff and the food was amazing. The room myself and my parter stayed in was tastefully decorated and bed was very comfortable.Would definitely return again.

Date of stay: July 2017

Dear Jodie M,

Thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. Many thanks for your kind comments on a wedding that you attended last July and that you have been left with fond memories. I do hope that you make a return visit and allow us the opportunity to welcome you back. Many thanks and take care !

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Beautiful hotel, everything first class, our room was very tastefully decorated and furnished, it was overlooking the garden very tranquil, the meals were something else, huge portions I couldn`t finish mine but if you have a good appetite you can`t go wrong, cooked to perfection, lots of variety, the desserts were to die for, all the staff were very friendly, bar prices were good too, If your looking for a wedding venue look no further, Racket Hall is the ideal venue, If your travelling independently make sure you take a car it`s 2 mile to the nearest village only 7 euro for a taxi though so we were informed, I can highly recommend a stay here and hope to return ourselves in the future

Dear Katthechooklover,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your review and for choosing to stay in Racket Hall Country House Hotel. We very much appreciate you lovely feedback on our food, staff and decor. I can assure you that our staff enjoyed catering toy our needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. I hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back to Racket Hall Country House Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Stayed in the Racket Hall Hotel for a recent wedding.

Check in went with ease - girls on front desk lovely to deal with. Card for room kept failing so was up and down the stairs like a yo-yo even though it was nowhere near a phone, as that can interfere with it. Happened near midnight, no porter on front desk..waited about 10 minutes and had to go look for him myself. Not great!

Food at the wedding was outstanding..compliments to the chef!

Rooms were standard size & beds comfy but those pillows need replacing..couldn't get settled with them at all.

Great hotel for a wedding or function.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear TipperaryAmi,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your review of your recent stay with us on this special occasion. Many thanks for your kind comments on our food and staff and I can assure you that our staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed you stay. I am sorry that your room key kept failing and we have since sent your feedback to our maintenance department to ensure that this does not happen again. I hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the near future. Many thanks and take care!