1,326 results
All reviews dublin airport an early flight next morning courtesy bus shuttle service rental car an overnight stay one night stay wake up call night's sleep family room short stay bar food twin room reception area city centre luggage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location to catch a flight. The shuttle bus was prompt, clean and efficient. But, the hotel is also an easy 5 minute walk to the terminal. We dropped off luggage, then dropped off the rental car and walked back to the hotel to stretch our legs.
Check-in was friendly and efficient.
Room was small but adequate. It was clean and well maintained.
Could have used another couple of pillows, but we didn't ask for them.
Bar was OK
Restaurant food was very good and service was good.
Tip: If you are flying home to USA give yourself plenty of time to go thru Irish security and then US security and customs clearance.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Natalia U, Manager at Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Hi John,

Thank you for your review and feedback from your stay.

I am very happy to read your positive comments on your experience with us. We are the closest hotel to Dublin Airport and I am glad you were seen to promptly, enjoyed the food in the restaurant and found our staff friendly.

We do hope when you back to Irish shores, you'll choose the Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great staff, very friendly and professional. Great choice for breakfast. Drink bar and restaurant at place. Walking distance from terminal. Just bathrooms bit small but hotel is freshly refurbished and before was at different brand.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was expecting more from my stay to be honest, especially with it's 4 stars. From the time of check in, not one staff member smiled, Well i lie, one of the waitresses did. Check in desk were dismissive and distant, they never spoke to me, never explained any dining offers or anything whatsoever the hotel might have going on. I ordered lunch which was adequate but grossly overpriced, it took me 15 mins to pay for it. All the staff members were busying cleaning glasses, working a till, doing whatever they do, I counted at least 6 staff behind the bar/eating area, none wanted to take my money, when they eventually did, there was no apology for keeping me waiting, no pleasantries, they grabbed my cash and didn't even speak to me. I ordered a Queen bed at the time of booking, I got a double bed, though it was comfy but not what I paid for. Rooms are quite small too. Clean, but a bit of mold on the bathroom ceiling. Shuttlebus drivers were nice, and that is a great service. Never again will I stay there though

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Maura Y
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really like the minimalist feel to the rooms at the Maldron. Clean and functional. Beds are comfortable.

We had a meal in the restaurant but it took forever before our order was taken and then it took even longer for food to appear. They were very busy and clearly understaffed. We had hoped to get to bed early as our flight was extremely early the next morning, but this didn't happen because of the delay in our food arriving. The staff were very friendly and apologetic.

I'm guessing that the rooms were more expensive than usual because it was August. Didn't feel that it was value for money.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Natalia U, Manager at Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and like our clean, functional and comfortable rooms. I am sorry about the delay in the restaurant, please do bare with us if there is a delay and busy. We are a popular spot for dinner. I am also happy to see that you found the staff to be very friendly. We do hope to welcome you back to stay with us very soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We checked into the hotel for overnight stay. We checked around 8 PM in the night. The service was not that great. We were given the keys to the room and no help on how to get to the rooms. The rooms were neat. We hired a car so we had to get access to the car park and it indicated that we have to pay for the parking when we get the car out. This was very surprising. We spoke about this to the reciption when we checked in and he told us that we can get it validated next day when we check out without charge. This also happened after some discussion. The next day when we checked out we were told we have to pay for the car park and again we had to have a long discussion of what we were promised which left a bad taste.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Philip G

Hi Philip,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport.

I am very sorry that you weren't happy with your experience in the hotel. You really should of been aided to your room or helped locate the correct signage. We do in addition to the signs on our corridors have maps on the back of our key card wallets. It may have been agreed because of the shortcomings that we decided to give you complimentary car parking but I am sorry that this wasn't correctly implemented. I am happy of the eventual outcome but I am sorry it took so long.

I will be looking into this in more detail.