“Nice! ”

Arka Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Tar
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I was here with my friend and boyfriend. It was not our first time here, and since we came back, it has to be good, right? :)
First time I took black pasta with shrimps and it was good.
This time I had rumpsteak tagliata (my favourite), they had veal with mashrooms and veggies, and friend took big potato baked in oven with rumpsteak. For dessert we had baileys ball. Everything was delicious!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We arrived without reservation, friendly staff showed us to a lovely corner table on the terrace. Service was very good, waiters were very friendly and anything we needed was done without hesitation or hassle.
The food was fresh and well presented. I can definitely recommend the black pasta with shrimps and truffle!! The house red wine was excellent and the assorted dessert plate was a fantastic finish! Price was very good for the quality and type of food served!
If you're in the area then I would highly recommend a visit!

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We just had the most awesome steak. Seasoning was so incredibly perfect! Pancakes here are the best I ever had. My hb loved the cheesesecake with strawberries. Music is older pop and rock, currently Queen. The prices are reasonable considering the awesome food we just had. We will be coming back!

Reviewed 27 January 2017

The best restaurant in Istria.Very good food and good combination,price ok ,excelentservice,pleasant atmosphere.Recommendation to all and see you again.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Lovely restaurant, great food, excelent staff.
Great place to eat truffles, and delicious pasta.
I love your filled fuži with truffles