All reviewsheadingley cricket groundoff street parkingbudget hoteltest matchan iron and ironing boardtea coffeeovernight staybed was very comfortablerugbyuniversitypintconcert
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel has a cheek... charging £56 for the most dated dangerous in terms of accessibility. We have ever stayed in. No bedside lighting. Thank goodness for mobile phone light to get to loo during the night. Bed cheap sprung worn out mattress. Walls so thin heard every word of couples next door concersations etc... do not stay here.. basement dungeon with a tiny worn out ensuite.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This was without a doubt the worst hotel I have stayed in. I had accidentally requested a room with a shared bathroom so I took that on the chin as my own error, perhaps the rooms with en suites were in a better condition? The problems with this room just went on and on. After realising my mistake, I checked the shared bathroom which was in a great condition, although lacked soap of any kind for the sink.
When I went back into the hallway, there was an overwhelming stink of stale cigarette smoke which was extremely off putting. I went to open the window in the room and saw one of the latches was missing. The room needed some serious TLC but was otherwise clean.
We went out for the day for a few house to get some food and came back maybe 2 hours later. We went to fill the kettle in the sink provided in the room and stepped in a large puddle. Already dissatisfied, I went to reception to report this. He said he was aware this was an issue and just provided me with a towel to soak up the leak. Thoroughly annoyed but too tired to argue, I returned to the room to take a nap. My bed in student halls nearly 10 years ago was comfier. The mattress was thin,old and springy which made it very difficult to relax on. I will note that the duvet and pillows seemed to be in quite new condition and were clean.
We got ready to go out at around 8pm and it was then I noticed the fire alarm was covered with a plastic bag. the ceilings were very tall so there was no way we could reach it to pull it down. I reported this to reception on the way out and he explained someone had probably covered it up so they could smoke in the room and assured me the one in hallway was functional and was tested weekly.
We didn't take advantage of the £4.00 breakfast offer in the morning having had enough. When we checked out there was no question if everything was alright, though having been down to reception twice with complaints, I thought the answer was obvious.
I spent a whopping £57.00 on it and it wasn't worth £30.00. Go the Ascot Grange instead if you're looking for a hotel in that area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed at The Boundary hotel when watching a gig in Leeds. The hotel is a manageable 40 minute walk from the city centre and when we arrived the staff were extremely welcoming and helpful.

We had a triple room with a shared bathroom just across the corridor which is perfectly acceptable considering the cheap price. Room is warm and the beds are very comfortable. Free WIFI is reliable and quick, overall very happy with my experience and look forward to returning when attending future concerts in Leeds.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I was booked in for 2 nights by my company so not sure of exact price but know it's cheap.
Good points - friendly staff, free parking and wifi and decent breakfast
Bad points - very little sleep as noisy outside and street light shining through curtains, shared bathroom, TV falling off wall and no remote.
This place could be better if they have money to spend i wish them luck for future but wouldn't stay again

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2018

We stayed for one night in a double room with ensuite bathroom. Yeah the decor is a little tired but the room was clean, the bed was really comfortable and the owners were so helpful, (especially when I couldn't find my way back to my room after a couple of shandys because I kept going up the wrong staircase)... Would absolutely recommend, it's a lovely B&B and great value for money.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple