All reviews headingley cricket ground off street parking budget hotel test match an iron and ironing board tea coffee overnight stay bed was very comfortable rugby university pint concert
Reviewed 6 February 2018

We stayed for one night in a double room with ensuite bathroom. Yeah the decor is a little tired but the room was clean, the bed was really comfortable and the owners were so helpful, (especially when I couldn't find my way back to my room after a couple of shandys because I kept going up the wrong staircase)... Would absolutely recommend, it's a lovely B&B and great value for money.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Fantastic stay reccomended and would deffo stay again great price, fantastic breakfast and very good value for money staff very welcoming helpful a good budget hotel great for a works night out or overnight stay, we will most deffo use again

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Having read all the reviews it isn't as bad as what people say. If you are used to luxury and the best decor and layout then this place is definitely not for you. However if you want a cheap n cheerful place to get your head down then you won't be disappointed. Also the breakfast is great, all freshly cooked and plenty of it. If I was in Headingley I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
MarkLowther, Owner at Boundary Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an honest review following your recent stay at the Boundary Hotel.

We are in the process of renovating the hotel, hopefully you will see our improvements on your next visit.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Booking last minute this B&B was my only option. Place looked like it needed a full makeover. It was scruffy, looked tired and for the price of £34 I wouldn’t have even stayed there for free ! I never slept a wink !!! The bed and mattress were very old and creaked every time I moved. Also when other guests moved about - I felt the floor boards move. Plus the bathroom looked sad and needed a good revamp. Doors looked grimy. The dining area and bar were dark and uninviting depressing in fact. Breakfast well basic ! Get me home !!!! The only plus was a good bus service too and from Leeds and First Arena !

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your review. I have shared your review with the team, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused during your stay, we do monitor standards regularly and can only apologies for the below par standards you experienced.

The shared bathrooms were modernised at the beginning of the year and generally receive positive feedback, we apologise it didn't meet your standards.
We offer a basic continental style breakfast which is self service but have a menu on each table suggesting many hot breakfast options. Again I can only apologise if the number of options was insufficient

We are a small family run hotel and do take feedback seriously, we are in the process of renovating the hotel.

If you would like to contact me directly so we can discuss this further feel free to email me on marklowtherTA@gmail.com

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Visited this hotel last week on business, staff could not have been more helpful. This is a budget hotel, so if you are expecting boutique and posh then this is not the place for you, but you will be very well looked after here.
Mark the owner is working steadily towards improving the hotel, and it is in a great location for Headingley Cricket ground and the university.
I will definitely come again - lots of free parking and a warm welcome.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review following your recent stay at the Boundary Hotel.

We appreciate your kind words and have passed them on to the team. We are in the process of renovating the hotel, only to improve the standards further.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Wishes,