All reviewsheadingley cricket groundoff street parkingbudget hoteltest matchan iron and ironing boardtea coffeeovernight staybed was very comfortablerugbyuniversitypintconcert
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Hotel is in a great location, walkable distance to restaurants and pubs. Room was clean but very small (Size is always an issue in many UK budget hotels)Staff were friendly and helpful. They serve a great breakfast at a reasonable fee. I would stay there again and definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
MarkLowther, Owner at Boundary Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review following your recent stay at the Boundary Hotel.

We appreciate your kind words and have passed them on to the team.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Stayed there 11 nights, staff is very friendly, good English breakfast in the morning. Bathrooms were cleaned everyday and renovated not too long ago.
The walls might be a bit thin and you might hear people speaking/watching tv in the nearby rooms

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

As we are not a purpose built hotel the walls have never been sound proofed, we are looking at ways to insulate to improve noise nuisance.

We hope to see you again the future.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I Stayed here last week for one night 26/05/17. At first I was apprehensive about booking due to some of the negative reviews. But I decided to give it a try anyway and I was presently surprised. From the moment I checked in which was easily done and hassle free, check in staff amazing, pleasant friendly & kind. The room although small was perfect for me for the one night. Cosy and comfy with en suite. Bar fantastic. Small free view TV was spot on as well as the tea & coffee. Only downside was having to leave. All in all I throughly enjoyed my visit and I would recommend this place to anybody and I most certainly will be back here at some point. Never got to try the breakfast so must try that next time.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Reviews like this helps motivate the team and proves our efforts aren't going unnoticed.

We do apologise for the delay in our response having noticed your second stay, hope you enjoyed our breakfast.

Look forward to seeing you again next time.

Mark & The team

Reviewed 21 May 2017

This was the cheapest option in the area and I expected nothing special. However I was pleasantly surprised. Myself and my dog were very much made welcome - rooms was basic but had everything needful including tv and free wifi - even an iron and ironing board in the room! Two shared bathrooms had clearly been recently refitted and were excellent. Nice quiet location in an area which is clearly in the stages of being gentrified. Some lovely old buildings and cobbled streets. Would certainly come here again if I need accommodation in the area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

It was a pleasure to have you both stay, the tricks your dog performed under your command was amazing.

I will pass on your kind words to the team, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I had a 3 night room booked in this dump after the first night in he'll I wanted out as the boiler was situated in a cupboard in my room and every 4/4 minutes it fired up and kept me awake then when I did finally get to sleep the staff were up at 6.15 walking around above me preparing breakfast I presume hence heavy foot work and very squeekey floorboards. The room it's self smelt un aired and the coffee Staines on the bed valance didn't help.
The bathroom was awfull with rotting skirting boards . Spiders webs and spiders behind the bin.used bar of soap in the shower and long black hairs in the shower tray.the laminate flooring in the bedroom was coming apart and had holes in it in places....all in all I wouldn't put a dog on there so be warned...go else where
Rant over..

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. I have shared your review with the team, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused during your stay, we do monitor the cleaning standards regularly and can only apologies for the below par standards you experienced.

We would have rectified any problems had we known at the time, our housekeepers have since received additional training including a new head of housekeeping to help iron out any further common cleaning issues.

We are a small family run hotel and do take feedback seriously, we are in the process of renovating the hotel, the room you stayed in is our next priority.

We hate leaving on bad terms and would love the opportunity to invite you back to our more superior En-suite bedrooms, please do give us the chance to show we can get it right.

If you would like to contact me directly so we can discuss this further feel free to email me on marklowtherTA@gmail.com